69.

Sana and Tzuyu are already eating somewhere, both of them are indeed hungry after their tiring works. Sana was so full and so is Tzuyu, they sat comfortably on the place's seat and let out a deep breath, feeling satisfied on the delicious meal that they had.

"thank you for the treat" Sana shyly mumbled and looked down, Tzuyu smiled and it feels like, everything is fine between the both of them, it feels nice and it makes the both of them happy. "anytime, i hope you're full" Tzuyu said and fixed her hair, Sana secretly looked at her and found Tzuyu really attractive doing that, she wonders if Tzuyu finally found the girl that can truly love her till she grows old, well it's okay to Sana if Tzuyu found someone else, she doesn't have the choice but to be happy for her, what is she for her? she's just Tzuyu's fuck buddy on the past, so she doesn't have the rights to blame her for it, she just needs to be happy and move on.. even though it's really hard to accept.

"hey? are you okay? you're spacing out, should i take you home?" Tzuyu asked with worry on her tone, Sana went back on her senses and didn't notice that she's spacing out, she's feeling a bit better now but she still needs to rest so she agreed with her to take her home. Tzuyu then stood up and offered her hand, Sana is going insane.. she took her hand willingly and it's a relief for Tzuyu since she thought Sana would refuse but good thing she didn't, also she knows that Sana can't walk properly so she need something to hold onto.

Tzuyu was guiding her in every step, Sana was so glad for this day.. it feels like they're on the past again, where everything is still fine between the both of them. Both of them noticed that the sky is already dark when they went outside the restaurant, Tzuyu was holding Sana's hands tight, like she doesn't want to let go of it anymore. "do you still remember when i sneak you out from your parents house so that, we could eat some instant ramen at the convenience store? that was so memorable right? we even got chased by a street dog" Tzuyu said and chuckled, Sana smiled after knowing that Tzuyu still remembers a happy memory from their past.

"that was fun, i can't forget every single moment of it" Sana answered, Tzuyu looked at her with a smile, Sana can feel the butterflies flying all over her stomach. "we should do that again someday, don't you think?" Tzuyu asked, Sana's heart was pounding so fast, the moment makes her the happiest person ever.

"maybe we should" Sana answered and smiled back at her, the cold breeze of the night blew and it made Sana shivered, Tzuyu noticed it so she let go of Sana's hand and removed her leather jacket then handed it to Sana.

Sana can feel her face and her ears getting hot, she took it and wear it. It feels really warm, Tzuyu then intertwined their fingers and held her tight till they reached the car. It feels really nice being on an fine situation with the one you really love through the past years, it feels like they're now fixing the shattered pieces caused by the past together slowly.