48.

BREAKING NEWS
Chou billionaires or also known as the owner of the most famous company worldwide "Chou's Classic" found dead on the office after being shot by their own son, Chou Hwanwoong. Authorities are now questioning Hwanwoong why did he terribly murder his own parents. According to the law, murder is one of the main crimes you shouldn't commit, said by the lawyer, Hwanwoong could spend his whole life in jail after what he did.

"my deepest condolence Ms. Chou" Tzuyu's father friends said so Tzuyu bowed as thank you, she was just staring blankly and her eyes are swollen for crying too much. It's the third day of her parents funeral and her other relatives are also there on the place but she distance herself away from them. She was just there, beside the coffin while regretting everything she have done to them.. regretting that she hated them, regrets are always really on the end. Sana sigh and walked in the room, she bowed down to give respect to the dead.

After that, she went beside Tzuyu and pulled her on her embrace. "it's alright" Sana mumbled and caressed her back, Tzuyu couldn't say anything.. she feels her heart being shattered. Sana sigh and hugged her much tighter, to make Tzuyu feel that she isn't alone.. to make her feel that she'll be there even at her worst times.. even everything is falling apart, Sana is sure that she will never leave her side. "i'll be always here."

Tzuyu's tears started to fall again after hearing what Sana had said, she started to let out sobs.. like a child. She tried holding back her tears but she just couldn't, specially if Sana is being too sincere to her. Sana caressed her back and calm her down.

Sana parents entered the room and saw their daughter hugging with her, her dad could only sigh and bowed to give some respect. They flew all the way to korea just to make sure that their daughter is safe, because they knew that Sana is close to a Chou. "i hope they rest in peace Tzuyu, our condolences" Sana's father said and stood up, Tzuyu pulled away from the hug and bowed to them, without even saying a word.

Sana's parents left the room, other friends and relatives visited the room and say their condolences. Tzuyu was looking down all this time, Sana was secretly watching her from behind. All of sudden, her blood boiled after hearing a familiar voice. She shot her head up and saw her brother's wife and kids.

"our condolenc-" Sang Hee didn't finish what she was about to say when Tzuyu spoke for the first time since yesterday, "get out" Tzuyu said with a cold tone, "Tzuyu.. we didn't know that Hwanwoong can do that.. it isn't our fault, don't blame us too" Sanghee said so Tzuyu clenched her hand into a fist. Her temper went a little bit down when she felt Sana's hand holding hers, she let out a sigh and sat back on the seat. "all of you get out" Tzuyu said and pulled her hand out of Sana's touch.

Sana could only sigh and had no other choice but to obey what she had said, besides she is also feeling dizzy and wants to throw up so she rushed on the bathroom nearby. Tzuyu was all alone now, she hugged her own knees and cried over and over again.