Chapter 36- Take That Babe

Mason unwraps his arm from my waist to brush a strand of hair away from my face

Mason unwraps his arm from my waist to brush a strand of hair away from my face. "So beautiful," he says in awe. 

I smile up at him. "You look handsome yourself," I tell him and lay a hand on his chest. 

"Let's go sit down before you have to get up again to check on everything," He says before leading me to the booth. 

As soon as we get to the booth Riley jumps up but in the process bumps into Rose's hand that is holding a martini. It spills across Riley but she doesn't seem to care. 

"You look butiful and the club is amazing Broooooke," she slurs climbing over Sam and Zach to get out of the booth. 

"Who got Riley drunk?" I ask and catch Riley as she falls out of the booth. She wraps her arms around my neck and tries to stand but her legs do not seem to work in the way she wants them to so she clings to my neck like a monkey. 

"I dooo not know wat your taking abo," she says more like squeals into my ear. 

"Nobody got her drunk," Rose says in a disgusted voice. "At Emery's house, she had two shots of fireball and three glasses of water. When we got here she said she was going to get us a booth with Sam while Emery and Anna got drinks. When I turned up she had managed to get three glasses of Christmas wonderland two of them were empty."

Christmas Wonderland is half fruit punch and a mix of gin and rum. Sean had the idea himself and made it for me I took one sip and knew this was not for light drinkers. 

"Then who gave her the glasses?" I ask with a raised brow before I am being pulled to the ground by Riley who is singing Cake by Melanie Martinez and let's just say she is not the best singer in the world. 

Rose looks at Sam who is looking at Riley on the floor. When he notices my eyes on him he raises his arms in surrender. "I asked a stripper for a scotch and then Riley asked for three glasses of Winter Wonderland. I asked her if she was drinking all of those and she told me she was only going to drink one and give the other two to Anna and Emery," he defends himself. 

I sigh and stop a passing girl in ruby red lingerie for three glasses of water and a gin and tonic. After I am done ordering I grab Riley by the shoulders and pull her to her feet. Zach and Sam get out of the booth and I set her next to Rose. 

Sam and Zach slide back in and scooch over so Mason can sit. I slide in next to Mason and he puts his arm behind my head. 

"Your club is amazing Brooke I love the neon lights and the glass square chandeliers. Plus the stripper cages look so unique. I have never seen a stripper cage with neon lights and flower vines," Emery rambles while playing with her top. 

Emery is wearing a black fuzzy tube top with a high-waisted black skirt that reaches two inches below her ass. Her hair is in a clip with one strained of her hair framing her face. Her black 4-inch heels and the diamond choker that I got her for Christmas last year go nicely with the rest of her outfit. Her make-up is light with gold eyeshadow and brown lipstick.