Chapter 10- Cafeteria

I awake to light knocking on my door

I awake to light knocking on my door. I groan and rub my eyes at the bright light. 

"What," I shout.

"Oh sorry, I just wanted to tell you that I and your mother have a surprise for you so can you be home before 6?" dad asks. 

"Yeah," I tell him. I hear his feet moving from my door to down the hall. 

I climb out of bed and go to the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. I have mascara under my eyes. I grab a wipe and remove it before putting on some face oils. 

I go into my closet and put some clothes on. I decide to wear high-waisted jeans and a white tank top with a gray knitted sweater. I tuck my tanktop into my pants and grab a necklace. 

I put my hair into a messy ponytail and add a light layer of makeup

I put my hair into a messy ponytail and add a light layer of makeup. I grab a pair of white converse and slip them onto my feet. I then I grab the backpack I wore yesterday and went downstairs to grab some breakfast. 

When I enter the kitchen mom is not in here so I grab a packet of pop tarts and began to eat it while I walk to my car. I drive out of the garage and turn on the radio. Bubblegum Bitch is on and on my way to pick up Emery I sing to the lyrics. 

Oh, dear diary, I met a boy
He made my doll heart light up with joy
Oh, dear diary, we fell apart
Welcome to the life of Electra heart

I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

I put this song on replay and sing it twice before I reach Emery's house. When I pull up in front I see a black Lambo that looks oddly familiar. I turn up my music a little louder and continue singing. 

I watch as Zach comes out with Emery and a third person behind them. As soon as I see the third person the doors open to the black Lambo and the rest of the inner gang climbs out and Mason. 

I watch as Emery laughs at something Brian says she sees my car and comes towards me. Mason also sees my car but I grab my pink lipgloss from my bag and spread it around my lips.