Chapter 4- Feelings

I was not expecting the outcome of me meeting the new girl

I was not expecting the outcome of me meeting the new girl. She is definitely not like other girls at this school. 

She is the take no shit from anyone girl. She is a girl who is very unique to this town. No one on this island acts is like this female. 

She is demanding and does not like assholes like me. I decided when she introduced herself that I wanted to get to know her. Just because she is someone who is not scared of me and will not take my bullshit but match it with her own. 

But when I pushed her against the locker I felt electricity all through my body. It honestly surprised me that this girl is the person who makes me feel alive and ready for the day. I really had to suppress the urge to pick her up and take her against the lockers. 

My body still has the urge to run after her and fuck her until she can not stand up. My god, I really need a release. 

She told me her name and I think it is the most beautiful name I have ever heard. Brooklyn Lilac Russo. The new girl, someone who I would never have thought about meeting in this town. 

I'm standing in the middle of the hallway staring at the corner where she turned down. My crotch still hurts from her knee. 

Andy, Brooke's bodyguard walks by and gives me a death glare that promises a long pain full death. He disappears down the hall probably checking on Brooke.  

Sam comes up to me and says. "See I told you she is a badass."

I look at him and give him my deadliest glare. "Yes, I see that," I snarl at him. He flenches and steps back. 

"Zach, tell me about your cousin," I ask Zach. 

He gulps and then begins talking. "She is very smart. A geography nerd like she likes to say. She knows a lot of different languages. Sometimes she says certain words in that language without meaning to. She likes to shop and go out clubbing. Her favorite color is Lavender and her favorite flower is Lilacs even though she hates her middle name," he tells me while we walk down the hall away from the main hallway. 

"What does ponimat mean," Sam asks. I look at him. He looks curious but also a little nervous. 

"Ahhh, I hate when she says that word it means you better hear me or else you will be killed and sent to Hell. I do not know exactly know what the definition is but I do know it is in Russian," Zach answers with a scowl. 

"Russian, she knows Russian," I say more to myself than the others. 

"Yup, she likes to yell at me in Russian so I personally know some words in Russian," Zach informs us. 

*****

I leave my inner gang to their classes and I head out to my car. I sit in my car and smoke and think about Brooke. She is interesting to me. I tell myself I just want to learn more about her to get in bed with her. But who am I kidding I want to know her. I want to be able to care about her. Whether it just be having sex or maybe possibly a relationship. I just know that I need her in my life. 

I find myself sitting in my car for the rest of the day listening to music and smoking. At about 3 pm students start flooding the grounds of the school. 

I look through my window and spot Brooke. She is talking to Emery and is walking towards her car. Then she starts laughing. I have an urge to get out and go over to them and hear her laugh. But then she notices my car and me in it and her joyous expression falls and she walks faster to her car with Emery hurrying after her. 

Brian gets into his Lambo beside mine and gets out a smoke. Zach gets into the passenger seat of my car and Will gets in the back since we have some people to visit before we go to my club. 

I speed out of the school's parking lot and head towards the Western side of the island. When we get to my warehouse. I climb out and go into the warehouse to see Timothy a drug dealer who has been stealing my drugs. He is in the middle of the warehouse tied to a chair. I notice he has a nasty black eye. 

"Hello Timothy," I greet. He looks up and terror floods his face. He tries to move but he just tightens the rope around his arms. 

"I hope you can tell me why you decided to steal my drugs and sell them and then kept all the money?" I ask. I go to the table behind his chair and look at the knives that I can use to get the answers I need. 

"I...I .... D....didn't ....I... Swear," he says stumbling over his words in fear. I grab a short knife but sharp and cut off his ear to see how dull the blade was. He screams in pain. 

"I think you did," I tell him. I walk in front of his chair and drag the knife down his arm. A trail of blood comes out where I press the knife. 

"P...please I have a daughter she is my everything," he pleads. I stab my knife through his middle finger and leave it there and listen to him cry out. 

"I do not care if you have a child or a disease as long as you steal something of mine your a dead man or woman or child," I tell him before walking back over to the table and grabbing a knife that is made to scoop someone's eyes out. 

I walk around him to scare him a little. "F...fine I took the drugs because my boss told me to," he tells me with a defeated look in his eyes. So he is a spy. 

"Who is your boss," I ask him with anger tinting my voice. 

"I...I c...can't tell you that. He will kill me," He mumbles. 

"Well, Tim I can do much worse than kill you," I tell him. 

"He...He is Henry Cook," Timothy spits out. My god Henry Cook the leader of the Diamond gang. He should have been killed ages ago. 

"Thank you, Timothy," I say. Tim has a hopeful expression on his face. Thinking that I am done with him but no I am not. My hold on the eye scooper tightens while I walk over to him

I shove the scooper into his eye. He lets out a high-pitched scream that hurts my ears. I scoop his eye and drop it onto the floor then I move to the black eye and scoop that one out too. I began to walk towards the door with Zach and Will following. 

I stop at the door and take my gun out of the waistband of my jeans and shoot Tim in the back of his head. I exit the warehouse and put the gun back into my pants before taking a cigarette out and lighting it. I take a long inhale of the toxic smoke. 

"Will keep track of Henry and Zach call the rest of the inner gang and have them meet us at Fire and Ice," I tell my 2nd and third before walking to my car and getting in. 

Will and Zach get in after and as soon as they close their doors I am speeding down the road towards the part of the island where my club is. 

"Going to a club tonight?" Will asks. 

"Yes I think I have a female to see tonight," I tell them. Either a girl to just have a quick fuck with or a girl with dark brown hair that makes me feel alive and that I have a purpose in this stressful world. 

*****

I hope you're enjoying this story so far. I know I am ;)

Please vote and comment if you're enjoying this story.

Thank you for reading!

-L