Chapter 31- Jackass

For the past two weeks, I have been tracking down traitors and people who have information about Declan Diaz

It seemed that the bastard thought he could infiltrate my gang and get information about my family and all the important files I have in my warehouses. Little does he know I tracked down each and every cunt that thinks they can get away with spying and selling information to the Mexican Mafia. 

I gave the rats the worst possible deaths imaginable. From acid baths to my pet tigers and scarlet macaws eating them alive. I enjoyed their screaming after I cut off their toes and fingers or skinned their legs or arms until they were spilling information about La mafia de la Muerta.  (The mafia of death) 

I learned that Declan is obsessed with Brooke and will do anything to get her back into his clutches. The rats told me that the whole reason for the attack at the ball was to get Brooke back into his arms and get swept away to a cold dark room at his secret mansion built for Brooke. 

They also informed me that the sick bastard has a chapel in the house, so they can get married as soon as he punishes Brooke for running away. He also built a hospital wing with a maternity ward and several bedrooms for children that he wants to have. 

All that information made me sick and furious. He is never going to get Brooke back. I will protect her from him and make sure she is not back into the devil's hands so he can ruin her even more than he already did. 

We got the information out of the rats like shipments that are coming in and are going out in the next two weeks. We got information about the Diaz family and the Gómez family. We also found out that the Russian's and Mexican's have trade agreements and an alliance because Declan's cousin married Iosif Kazlof the leader of the Russian mafia's daughter Katya Kazlof. 

It seems that the Diaz family is powerful in Russia and China. I would have never guessed that Declan and his father Juan married two cousins off. One to Russia and one to China. It seemed they did not care that Maria Diaz, Declan's cousin got murderd by the Chinese Mafia because she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl instead of a boy. 

The only thing they asked when Maria Diaz was killed was her body to be buried in a marked grave. Sadly for Rosa Li Huang, she is being raised as an assassin not knowing who her mother and father are. 

I take a deep breath looking at the files of all the information we got on the Russian, Chinese, and Mexican families from the rats and spies I put inside each of the mafias. 

I palm my forehead at all the information I found about the Mafia's that are working with the Mexican Mafia. I have had hardly any sleep trying to find things to take them down. It does not help that since I had a beautiful woman in my bed all I can think about is her. 

Since dropping her off at her house two weeks ago I have picked up my phone to call her but then Sam, Brian, or Will would walk into my office telling me they found information or they found another rat or someone who has information about Declan and the three mafia's teaming up.