Chapter 14- The Past

"I missed having your closet to go through and pick what I am going to wear," Riley stated before leaving my closet with a pair of heels in her hands and her makeup done. 

"Of course you do," I tell her.

"Yes you have so many designer dresses and shoes," she said while slipping her feet into dark blue heels. 

I come out of the bathroom and she gasps. "You look beautiful B," she says. 

"And you do too," I tell her. I go back into my closet and grab a dress and a pair of heels for Emery when she gets here. Which would be any minute. 

I go back to my bedroom and watch as Rose ties her hair into a high pony. 

Rose is wearing a royale blue dress that goes mid-thigh and has a cut out of her leg. The dress as a v-neck that shows off her breasts. She is wearing dark blue heels and light makeup. She also has her in a high pony but it does not reach past her neck. 

I am wearing a black and blue dress that goes to mid-thigh

I am wearing a black and blue dress that goes to mid-thigh. One sleeve is a long sleeve and the other is bare. I put on some makeup but not enough to not be unrecognizable. My long dark brown hair is up in a high pony that reaches to my breasts. I have black heels on that have some dark blue designs on them. 

Ding-Dong

Ding-Dong

"That must be the girls," I say before grabbing a black clutch purse and slipping my phone in it before heading to the door and going downstairs. 

I open the door to Riley, Anna, and Emery. 

"Emery the dress and shoes are on my bed," I tell Emery. 

"Thanks, girl," she squeals and runs upstairs to my room. 

Anna is wearing a black leather one-strap dress that goes below mid-thigh. Her hair is curled and half of it is pinned so it is out of her eyes. She is not wearing a lot of makeup just some mascara and dark red lipstick.