Chapter 34- Goner

I awoke to light kisses on my face

I awoke to light kisses on my face. I smiled as I rolled over to face the man who is kissing my nose, forehead, and cheeks. 

"Good morning," I say groggily. 

"Good morning baby," he greets in his sexy morning voice. The way he uses the endearment makes my heart flutter. 

My thoughts are interrupted by the bedroom door being open. Mason quickly covers my body from the intruder. 

"Mason, we ran out of soap in the guest bathroom. Can I use yours?" Sam asks walking in like he owns the place. 

He does not look up from his phone until Mason speaks. "Samuel get out of my bedroom?" Mason grinds out frustratedly. 

"Boss I need soap Brian used the last of it even though I-" He says but stops and looks at a glaring Mason but his eyes shift to mine. His eyes widen in surprise. "Brooke, how are you this morning?" he asks coming closer to the bed with a warm smile. 

"I'm good," I tell him pulling the covers to cover more of my body. 

He opens his mouth to speak but Mason grabs his boxers from the floor and slides them on under the covers. Sam puts two and two together and gasps. 

"Boss fucked Brooklyn," he yells and I hear Brian mutter something down the hall. 

"We heard them asshole," Will shouts from his room. 

My cheeks flush with embarrassment and Mason stands from the bed angrily. "Sam get out before I skin you with a butcher's knife," Mason warns. 

Sam scurries to the door but stops outside with his hand on the nob. "I can I use your soap though?" he asks. 

"Get out," Mason growls before slamming the door in Sam's face. Mason turns around to look at me and I laugh at his facial expression. He raises an eyebrow before his eyes glimmer with mischief. 

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly as he makes his way to me. He does not respond instead her grabs my ankle and I shrink as he pulls me towards him. 

"Mason," I squeal as he tickles my sides. 

"Ticklish are we?" he asks with a grin. 

"Mason....s-stop," I giggle. He ignores my comment but after another minute of him tickling me, I grab his hands to stop him. 

"I have to get ready for school," I tell him and he pouts like a child. 

"You don't have to go to school. We can stay in bed for the whole day," he suggests. 

I shake my head at him. "If I do not go to school my father will be angry and plus soon I will be busy with running my own club and helping dad prepare to retire next year," I tell him. 

He nods his head. "Okay, but I can drop you off at your house before I go to my father's," He tells me and gets up and goes into the closet. 

He comes out in a Dolce and Gabbana navy blue two-piece suit with a baby pink undershirt. He has a silver Versace watch and a silver chain around his neck. I changed into a pair of matching sweats and his Gucci slides that I wore last time I was here.