Chapter 8- Aiden Jones

"I can not believe that it takes Brooke 20 shots plus a bloody mary to get her drunk," Will says

"Yeah, it takes me 5 shots to get tipsy," Riley states. 

"I can drink about 2 beers than I began getting tipsy," Sam says. 

"I can drink two beers then I start getting drunk," Will says. 

"Brian how many until you get drunk?" Riley asks. 

"3 Bourbons," he says of course he would choose bourbon. 

"Well, I can usually drink 4 pina colada's before I get drunk," Anna says before taking a sip of her drink. 

"I usually get tipsy around 4 shots," Emery says. "But Brooke has been clubbing since she was 13."

"13 that's very young," I say. 

"Well she liked going so she would dance till her feet we killing her and drinking until she did not remember a thing," Emery tells me. 

"Hey, Zach how many drinks till you get drunk?" Will asks.

"About 4 beers," he responds. All eyes turn to me. 

"Beer around 6, Skotch 2 glasses, Brandy 3 glasses, Bourbon 1 glass, 15 shots get me a little tipsy, other drinks such as wine takes a lot of glasses," I tell them. 

"Of course, it takes you a lot to get drunk," Sam says. 

After our conversation about how many drinks until were drunk Brooke comes in holding hands with a tall guy who has blond hair and some tattoos on his arms. 

"Come on," she says pulling the guy into the room. 

"So who's your friend?" Emery asks. 

"This is Aiden. Aiden Jones," she replies. I already hate him. 

She pushes him down on a chair and sits on his lap. I want to rip her off of him and punch him until he is bleeding out. Then I want to end his miserable life because of the way his arm goes around her waist to bring her closer. 

Will and Brian complain about how their girls are sleeping on the couch on the other side of the room and Sam is asking Riley to come home with him. 

Brooke then trails her hand up to his stomach to his chest and lays there drawing circle motions on his chest. I look away and began to talk with Anna. 

She talks about how her father has not bought her the Louis Vuitton bag that she has been waiting for for over two weeks. I have already gotten bored with her complaining. I look over at Brooke and her that she has her tung down Aiden Jones throat. 

I look at Zach and he is looking at his cousin and looks angry. 

"I want to rip her off of him he looks like a bad person," he says. 

"Arent we bad people?" I ask.

"Yes but he could be part of a rival gang and soon she will be taking him to the bathroom and fucking him," he says. Now that gets me. My hands curl into fists and they began to turn white because of how hard I am squeezing them. 

"Brooke, Brooke, BROOKY," Emery yells. 

Brooke looks up and to her cousin. She looks very annoyed. Her lips are swollen and that just makes me even angrier. 

"What E," she says. 

"I want to dance," she says. Brooke just rolls her eyes and goes back to her make-out session. 2 minutes later she breaks away from the kiss.

"Ask Zach to go dance," she says. 

"No does not dance he bounces," Emery replies. 

"Hey," Zach pouts. 

"Sorry Zach but it's true," She says. 

Brooke goes back to the kissing. Aiden moves his hand from her waist to her thigh and moves his hand between her legs. 

"Okay, I have had enough of this," I say standing up Zach stands up to and we walk over. Everyone who was talking stopped and watches us moving to Brooke and Aiden. 

"Brooke get up," Zach commands. 

"You can not tell me what to do," she says. 

I grab her waist and pull her up. She squeals in response. I put her on her feet and she stares at me with a furious expression on her face. 

I grab Aiden by his shirt and drag him to the stairs I push him out of the lounge but before he can leave I punch him in the nose. I hear a crack and know that I broke his nose. 

I turn around but not before I say. "Do not come back to my club. Now leave." 

I come back to Brooke and she looks furious.

"You can not do that. Bossing people around because you think you own everything," she tells me. 

"Darling I do own everything this is my club," I tell her. She looks even angrier. 

"Well, I am not someone who will allow you to boss me around. I am my own person and you an ass," she says. 

"Believe me I know that I am an ass but I can still boss you around," I tell her. 

"Just try," she dares me. 

"I think I will," I tell her. 

Then I grab her by the waist and press her against my chest. She tries pushing me away but I am twice her body weight so I am not going anywhere. 

"Let me go," she yells still trying to shove me away. 

I turn her around so her back is against my chest. She stops fighting my hold. "I will never let you go," I whisper into her ear. 

She stiffens. I see what I am doing to her. Goosebumps are all over her arms. She relaxes slightly. I think that I have finally gotten through to her but then she starts squirming. Her ass hits my cock and it takes all of my control not to drag her into the bathroom and fuck. After that, I immediately release her and shove her slightly. 

She stumbles but then catches herself. She turns around and glares at me. 

"Emery let's go," she says before grabbing her purse and pulling Emery out of the lounge. 

After she leaves I sit down on the couch next to Anna. 

"Why did you do that?" she asks me. I look at her. 

"One day she will be mine," I tell her.