Chapter 22- It's Brooke

Today was interesting, to say the least

I have realized that there is another side to Brooke. A side that is kind and caring. The way she told Lenope, Kenolpe, Henolpe, Nelope whatever the fuck her name is to follow her dreams was kind espiacally when she gave her her mother's business card. 

I just hope that she shares that side of her with more people. She has secrets and I want to know all of them. That way I can find out if she is a danger to my gang and future Mafia. 

You know that is not the only reason why you want to get to know her. My subconscious tells me. 

Maybe I do have other reasons but it will only be a fucking and throwing to the side like all the other sluts I have had in my bed. 

"Bro, we have to pick up the girls and your parents," Will yells from outside my room. 

I look at myself in the mirror. My formal black suit and black dress pants with a white button-up shirt underneath are all smoothed down to perfection. I slide on my watch and exit my room while ruffling my already messy hair. 

"You like nice?" I smirk at Sam. 

"Unlike you, I have a date to the ball," he says smoothing his pink tie. 

"Let's go the limos are waiting," I say before leaving out the front door and hopping down the steps. The driver opens the door for me while I slide in. 

Zach follows me and sits opposite while Brian sits next to me, Sam next to Zach, and Will at the end of the Limo who already has a glass of scotch in his hand. 

As the limo starts to move I pour myself some scotch and toss it back like a shot. After two glasses my body starts to relax but we soon reach Emery and Zach's house. 

The boys get out except Sam and I since we do not have a date for the ball. Not even ten minutes later they come back and help the girls into the limo. Then we're off to my parent's house. 

"Are you guys excited," Riley asks. 

"For what?" Will asks with a smirk. 

"To meet the birthday girl of course. She has never been in the public eye so she has to have a secret," Emery says leaning into Brian's chest. 

"Sure," I say with a slight smirk before starring out the window. 

We arrive at my parent's house and I slide out and run up the long staircase. I ring the bell and Viola pops her head out of the open door. 

"Hey bro," she says before opening the door so I can come through. 

"Are they ready?" I ask. 

"Yup," she says. Then my parents come down with their arms in twine and the twins following behind. 

"Il Mio bambino sembra cosí Bello," she says before kissing both my cheeks and hugging me. (My baby looks so handsome)

"Grazie mamma," I say with a smile.