Chapter 26- Emotion's and Feelings

We all watch as Brooke leaves the room

We all watch as Brooke leaves the room. Tears are in my eyes. My best friend. My cousin. My sister just told us she tried to kill herself while we were down here talking about how we should go talk to her and see how she was doing.

But Rose told us not to and we all decided to listen to her dumbass. I am glad that Mason checked up on her because I would hate to have heard the gunshot ring through the house that would have led us to her body. I would have been heartbroken and the pain of losing her would be unbearable.

She may have not told us that she was the heir to her fathers empire and that she is feared in our world but it would have been nice to have known.

I wipe the tear that snuck out of my eye. I look at Mason and he is still staring at the door that Brooke exited. I know that they both like each other and I am personally shipping them. I hope that he can heal her because since she has been back in my life I have seen a light that used to be in her eyes dimmed to nothing.

I honestly miss the Brooke that used to make jokes and ask me how I was doing. Now she is more cold hearted but I understand. I can't judge her because I have no idea what she has been through.

In the past 24 hours, I have seen her kill men and women with out a flicker of remorse. I have seen her relieving memories after her father said that devil's name. I want to know what she went through I want to be their for her but she needs time to process what she has been through because I know that she hasn't.

"I will be back in a few hours," Mason says before leaving the same way Brooke left.

I hope that today is the start of her healing from the past and I hope that Mason is by her side so she can share her feelings with him.

I take the final sip of my coffee and watch as my uncle comforts Celine. I go to the big glass windows and stare out at the rainy day. I want to laugh at how depressing it looks while my friend tried to take her life today.

I stare at the rain dribbling down the windows. I watch as it drips down to the ground at the base of the window but then I catch Mason sitting down next Brooke at the stairs outside.

They talk but I can not hear what they are saying. A light smile plays at my lips when I watch Mason hold out his hand for Brooke. She histantly takes it and he pulls her up. They go to the door where the massive garage is and walks out of my line of sight.

I breathe a sigh of relief that I did not know I was holding. Brooke will heal and I know during her healing process she will have someone by her side. Someone who she trusts and hopefully starts a relationship with.

I stare out the window for a while until I get tired and head to the room Celine provided for me while we are on lock down.

I go to my bag and get my notebook and pen out. After years of trying to narrow down what I would like to be after high school. I finally decided I want to be a theropsit. I want to help people get through the bad part of their lives and hopefully make their life more enjoyable.