12. Hidden scars

It has been a while since your last training and you're actually looking forward to it.

Battling a God will be a challenge though.

Steve, Thor and Nat are already warming up when you enter the gym.

"Couldn't wait huh?" you joke.

"I have a feeling we will be needing any head start we can get." says Steve.

"Afraid, Rogers?" you tease.

Thor is amused by your little battle talk. "How about you two give us a little show, a little warm up fight?"

"Give me a few seconds to get ready and it's on." You stretch a little and hype yourself up, grab your knives and let Cap know that you're ready.

You're both step a little closer, in the middle of you lies a big mat.

"Safe phrase is 'I give up' and if you have someone pinned down for more than half a minute, that person wins." clarifies Steve.

"Sounds good to me." you response, already trying to figure out your next move.

After some battling, Steve has you in a choke hold. "Ready to give up, Y/L/n?"

You let out a little sigh, which causes Steve to loosen his grip. You smirk, glad to see that your trick worked. In a few moves you have him pinned down on the mat, knife against his throat.

"What did you say, Rogers? I didn't quite catch that. Something about giving up?" You have a big smile on your face, but is disappears when you see the look on his face.

"Never." he states.

Again the two of you battle for dominance. The quick warm up has turned in to a fight.

"Alright, I think we have seen enough." Natasha declares as she watches you two roll around. "Give it up guys."

But neither of you wants to quit first.

With a sigh Nat walks over, breaking the two of you up. You're actually kind of glad, because you were starting to get tired.

"You did well Y/n, didn't think you would last that long" says Cap.

You raise an eyebrow at his backhanded compliment. You look over at Natasha, hoping she will shut him up. When she doesn't get your clue, you say

"Nat, how about you show him how long we can last. I'll wait one out, saving some energy to fight a God."

She gives you a nod and walks up to Steve. "I've been waiting for this moment."

"Bring it, Romanoff."

"O believe me, I will."

Not even two seconds later, Natasha goes full on at Steve. Cap is a little thrown of his game by this, usually you wait a few seconds and start when both people are ready.

The fight has an intense start and Nat doesn't hold back. Cap is just defending himself, not attacking back, trying to figure out what has gotten into Nat.

You watch him struggle as Natasha pulls out a little battle knife. With quick movements she tries to cut him along his body.

"Jeez Nat, calm down, what has gotten into you?" you say confused.

She doesn't respond and keeps going at Cap, who now decides to fight back. A grunt leaves Steve's lips when Natasha cuts his legs, causing him to fall on his knee.

When he tries to stand up, Nat kicks him down at his chest. He falls over, however, she's still not slowing down.

"Nat, hold back a little or call I'll it quit." you say stern.