7. Hangover

With a hell of a headache you wake up. When you open your eyes, your room is still spinning. O damn, your stomach twist and you feel the puke coming.

You run to the bathroom and unload everything in the toilet. You sit down next to it. You feel sticky.

You put your head above the toilet again and the second load of puke is coming out.

When you finally feel a little better you turn on the shower. You decide to sit underneath it, instead of standing. You let the warm soothing water fall down on your head and run past your sweaty body. You hadn't taken off your underwear yet and now it's soaking wet.

After a few minutes you stand up take of your underwear and grab the soap. You rinse it of and shampoo your hair. After you're all nice and clean you put on a soft robe granted by the hotel.

The thought of food almost makes you puke, but you know that you need some grease to soak up the last bits of alcohol in your body. You order eggs on toast.

You don't want to wake Thor, but maybe he's thinking the same and you both don't dare to knock on the door.

You decide to knock softly and whisper his name

"Thor, are you up? I ordered room service"

You walk away from the door, when you hear it open. You turn around to see the God wearing the same robe as you. You laugh

"This really is the hangover fashion huh?"

"It's much more comfortable than I would have thought" says Thor as he strokes the fabric.

"Wanna join me for a hangover breakfast?"

"Gladly, I'm starving." Apparently Thor didn't party as hard as you, considering the fact that the thought of food doesn't seem to upset his stomach.

"Are you okay, by the way? I thought I heard you vomiting" says Thor curious.

"Well you heard right. I clearly went over my limit last night." As you speak out the words, the first memories of last night are coming back to you.

"Don't be embarrassed, you have a small body, you're limit is reached fast." says Thor.

"Don't act like you didn't feel anything, I remember you almost tripping over your own feet as you stepped out of the taxi. And don't forget that you almost let Mjölnir fly over to drag us out of there."

Thor laughs as you reminisce the events from last night. But then Thor's face turns more serious.

"Just a shame that that whole night was for nothing" he says disappointed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we haven't gotten anything out of it. We're just as far as we were before that party."

A new memorie pops into your head. Clinton slipping an address in your bralette.

"No, no it wasn't" you say enthusiastic "he gave it to me, Clinton gave me their new address."

You jump up and search around your room for the note. You see it lying besides your bed in all its glory. You pick it up like it is a 100 dollar bill. It's a bit smudged because of your sweat, but it's still very readable.

You jump up and down from joy and spin around. But your hangover doesn't quite agree with your movements. You lay the note on your dresser and run towards the bathroom again. There isn't much coming out of your stomach at this point, but you gag a few more times.

"I hate hangovers" you shout at Thor from the bathroom.

He just laughs as he puts down your breakfast.