•Part twenty four

A/N: I know I said that I would be back to updating like normal but I can't right now as my mental health got a lot worse these past two days. I relapsed after something happened and it's not fair if I don't post without saying anything, I'll be back to updating regularly soon though <3

For the past month, things had been somehow normal but also not with Danielle's injury and Blaise's torturing. Other than that, Fred, Danielle and you were almost like the perfect family.

There was no word from either Marcel or Zion, not even a small letter or a note saying that they wouldn't be back and that they were leaving. Nothing at all. You still didn't feel your best about what Marcel had told you but you felt a little bit better with Fred's help.

Him and you were going great but neither one of you had admitted your feelings for each other though. Maybe you whispered little sayings like 'I love you' when you knew he was fast asleep but that was the closest you had ever been to telling him.

Recently you were feeling a bit dizzy and sometimes even feel sick, but you always just shrugged it off and didn't tell anyone. Well, you told Angelina that you were feeling a bit weird lately and you also told her about your feelings for Fred. She gave you some advice but you hadn't used it yet.

Sometimes, you and Fred had bickered and argued a bit about little things. He had something planned and was not telling you though, you had no idea how to feel about that. It wasn't just Fred who was keeping a secret from you, Blaise was too, and your pretty sure it's both the same secret.

"Kyra?" Blaise snapped his fingers in front of your face, gaining your attention again. "You keep on zoning out."

"Sorry, just thinking about stuff." You told him. "What we're you trying to tell me?"

"Well, when Fred gets home from his parents house with Dani, we need to talk to you." Your brother said to you.

"Why?" You asked. "Are you two finally going to tell me about this thing you've been planning together for an entire month?"

"Maybe." He shrugged and got up from the table to walk to the fridge, but you followed him and kept on poking his back which he ignored.

"That's not an answer." You poked his back again and he finally turned around. "Tell me?"

"How about no?" He shrugged again and opened his bottle of water to take a sip of it.

"Well can I have some? That was the last bottle." You changed the subject.

"No, this is mine." He shook his head and pat your head before throwing himself onto the couch again. "You can still sit down."

"I don't want to sit down, I want a drink and I also want to know what you and Fred-" You heard the sound of apparation but continued to talk. "Are hiding from me!"

"Who is hiding what from you?" Fred walked over with Danielle holding his hand and their jackets in his other hand.

"I don't know what but you and Blaise." You told him as he kissed your cheek. "Hey, you!"

You bent down to your daughters height and engulfed her in a big hug. She giggled and hugged you back, sinking into your arms which allowed her to fall into your arms. Dani used to do that all the time so that you would have to carry her, so like the old times, you carried her in your arms.

"Did you have a fun day with daddy?" You asked Danielle and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed.

"Right, go and wait in your room and colour for a bit." You put her down on the floor again. "You need a bath later."

"Okay." She walked away and in to her room, shutting the door behind her.

"So, Kyra, we both have to tell you something." Blaise sat down at the table, followed by you then Fred.

"Shit, are we telling her now?" Fred cursed.

"Well that was the plan, unless you don't want to tell her right now." Blaise shrugged.

"No it's fine, we can tell her now." Fred shook his head and gulped.

"Well, you know how Zion and Marcel left?" Blaise asked and you nodded, obviously. "We want to find them and make them pay for what they done and what they didn't do."

"Blaise, they could be anywhere in the world by now and you two think you can find the two?" You pointed to Blaise and then to Fred back and forth.

"Even if we can't then we at least want to try and find out where they could be." Your brother said to you but you laughed and shook your head.

"No. No, neither of you would be able to find them." You chuckled to yourself. "They left for a reason, they obviously don't want to be found!"

"So?" Blaise asked. "They are our brothers, plus both me and Fred want them to pay for what they done to Danielle. Do you not?"

"Yes, of course I do but it's not worth it. They done nothing." You argued and Blaise stood up.

"Exactly, you just proved my point!" He held his hand out in defence. "They done nothing, nothing at all, Kyra!"

"And we can't do anything about it, Blaise!" You stood up to join Blaise, but then you realised something and turned to Fred who was rather silent. "Got anything to say?"

"Not really, we won't be away for long." Fred looked up from the table and looked you in the eye. "We promise we won't be, love."

"Uncle Blaise, come look at this!" Danielle's happy voice called from inside her room and Blaise started to walk to her room.

"I'll give you two some time to talk." He said and walked into Danielle's room, shutting the door too.

"Don't leave." You said before Fred could even say anything but he stood up and grabbed hold of your hands. "Please."

"I have to." Fred whispered and made eye contact with you, not daring to break it.

"No, no you don't." You whispered back. "You and Blaise are choosing to go right now."

"Kyra-" Fred went to say something but you did before he could say anything else.

"Fred.. you can't leave me now." Was what you said to him.

Word count: 1087