•Part sixteen

warning: smut

"I know, I'm glad that tonight happened." He smiled at your actions and laid his head on yours.

"Me too." You yawned. "You sobered up a bit."

"Yeah, mum made me and George drink some water instead of whiskey for a change." He chuckled.

"Well at least you'll be able to walk." You told him. "Even if that is up the stairs and into your old room, or to apparate us home and walk into our room."

"I love that." Fred said.

"Love what?" You questioned him.

"Our room, not yours." He smiled. "Ours."

"Well it's not really just my room now is it? You stay in there with me too, and I love it." You said and ran your hand down Fred's arm before interlacing your fingers with his.

You and him stayed like that for a while, just talking and enjoying each other's company. It was nice, the entire day was nice. Today was so fun, but so tiring and you were quite tired from this day.

"You keep on yawning, your obviously tired." Fred told you.

"Wrong, I'm not tired at all." You argued.

"Yes you are and it is too obvious, I think it's time that we get you home and to bed." He lifted his head off of your head. "Let's go home."

"I don't want to." You groaned and moved your head into his chest, not wanting to go to sleep and trying to hide your tiredness.

"I might be a tipsy, but I'm not stupid." He said.

"Well.." You trailed off.

"Alright maybe I can be stupid sometimes, but that is not right now." Fred shook his head and got up which made you lift your head up. "Ready to go?"

"No." You admitted. "I think I'll stay here."

"No you won't." He lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder, carrying your laughing self inside. "Stop moving about! Your meant to be tired!"

"And I am!" You carried on moving around and laughing quietly just to annoy Fred.

"Stop!" He complained and gave you a smack on the ass, it didn't hurt it just caught you of guard.

"Oi!" You whisper shouted in Fred's ear.

He carried you all the way upstairs and into his and George's old room. There was boxes and even a few cobwebs and dust in the corners but it was alright to sleep in. Somehow, Fred even managed to not hit your head on the way which was surprising.

Laying you down on his bed, he pinned your giggling self to the bed and locked eyes with you. His eyes were perfect. He was perfect.

Fred bent down and started to leave soft and sweet kisses down your neck, even behind your ear. That was your sweet spot so it made you let out a few small whimpers as he sucked down on it.

"Are we really doing this again?" You asked in between your moans, which made him pull away from your neck and look you in the eye.

"I mean, only if you want to." Fred said out of breath. "If you don't want to then it's completely fine, I understand-"

You cut him off with a soft but loving kiss on the lips. When you pulled away from his soft lips, you both had a smile on your faces.

"Of course I want to." You gave him another kiss yet again. "I just wanted to know that you wanted to do this."

"I would always want to do anything if it is with you, no matter what it is I would do it with you." He kisses you passionately.

Moving down on your body, Fred ripped off his shirt that you were wearing and it broke. He shrugged it off and threw it onto the floor, continuing to kiss your body all the way down to your stomach.

Leaving soft, sloppy, loving, passionate kisses all over you, you stopped him to pull his shirt over his head then he carried on. You were moaning and letting out the noises that Fred loves.

Fred looked up and gave you a questioning look and motioned to your jeans. You then nodded at him and he unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them off of your body, throwing them on the floor with your shirt.

This was the same for the rest of his clothes and also the rest of yours. They were lost on the floor.

"Are you sure?" He looked up at you before lining himself at your entrance.

Fred quickly remembered something luckily and cast a silence charm around the room. "Muffliato."

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life right now." You repeated your words from the other day, the same potion as this one too.

With that, he let out a thrust into you making you both moan loudly. As much as you tried to hold back your noises, it was almost impossible. Fred was giving you so much pleasure and you loved it too much that you couldn't keep quiet.

He continued to pump himself in and out of you. Grunts from him and whimpers from you.

You started to kiss his neck as he done this and he also connected your fingers together, bringing yours and his hand up to lay above you.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath. "Love, I'm close."

"Me too." You admitted.

With one last thrust, you had both finished and Fred pulled out of you. Collapsing onto his old ben next to you, you both had to catch your breath but Fred wouldn't let go of your hand.

Neither of you said anything, but instead you two turned to face each other and ended up falling asleep in that position. You were facing him and he was facing you, your legs tangled together and your fingers laced with his.

Tonight you dreamt of your life with Fred.

Would there be a possible relationship in the future or any time now?

Only time would tell.

A/N: personally I wouldn't say this smut is good but it depends on what you as a reader thinks. I hope it was good <3

Word count: 1033