•Part twenty

warning: hospital talk, pills, blood

End of Blaise Pov and back to Kyra's Pov

You and Fred were currently pacing around your daughter, Danielle's, hospital room. You two were just waiting for any new news on how fatal the wound was.

The doctors gave Danielle some pain killers and offered to give her a sleeping potion so that she wouldn't have to feel any more pain. Fred and you just denied it though after checking with Danielle to see if she could handle it.

She fell asleep either way not long after.

The results were taking ages and you couldn't take it anymore. You had already been crying and shaking in just the thought of your only daughter hurt. Earlier, Fred let you just cry into his chest because you hated being here and seeing Dani like this. Maybe he needed to let you do that again?

"Fred.." You whispered and stopped pacing around, now facing Fred who looked so tired and done with the day.

He nodded, already knowing what you were implying, and pulled you into his chest. You were both standing in a corner of the room whilst the doctors were near Danielle's bed.

"She's going to be alright." He whispered into your ear and rubbed your back.

You were full of emotions, you were upset and hurt and stressed and overall just so tired. The only things you wanted was for Danielle to be alright and for this day to end sooner.

Fred was stoking your back and making small circles on your lower back with his thumb go try and comfort you. It really did help, but not much to forget about this entire situation.

It hurt you knowing that Zion and Marcel, your own brothers, had betrayed you like this.

"I'm tired." You admitted.

"I know, this will all be over soon and then we can go to sleep." Fred told you and kissed the side your head, your temple.

He held you like that for while, whispering nice and comforting things in your ear, until a cough interrupted you two. Both of you quickly pulled apart and looked at the doctors, who just then turned around.

"Right, we have some news about Miss Danielle Zabini." A male doctor spoke up with a clipboard in his hand.

"So, she has lost a lot of blood from her arm so we gave her a potion to get more blood to pump the her arm." A female nurse said and you nodded, so did Fred.

"She will have to take some pills each night and each morning to help the wound heal and close up sooner." The same doctor told you and Fred.

"That's all we have to say, she has to stay in here overnight but tomorrow you two can discharge her and take her home." The same nurse said and gave you and Fred a small smile.

"Thank you." Fred thanked.

"Can we stay here for this night?" You asked.

"Unfortunately we can't allow that, there are too many patients here and it would just cause way too much chaos." The doctor sighed and your small smile dropped. "Only one of you can stay over night, visiting hours are over in half an hour."

"We understand, thank you." Fred said and all of the doctors and workers left the room. "How about you stay here?"

"I hate hospitals, I want to but I just can't." You shook your head and sat down on the chair next to Dani's bed, holding her hand straight away.

"I can come home with you if you want me to." He offered. "It is not fair if one of us is here and the other at home, we are both her parents."

"No it's fine, stay with Danielle for me please." You asked and looked at him.

"Alright, I will for you and her." He stood next to you with his hand on your shoulder, his lips on your head for a few seconds.

Half an hour practically flew past. Before you know it, you were leaving the hospital by yourself and going to your cottage. Blaise had to stay there overnight, so did Danielle, so Fred and Draco stayed with them two for the night. You had to go home though.

With a sigh, you unlocked your front door and entered your cottage. You threw your keys on the kitchen side and walked past the table where one of your brothers sat, Marcel.

"We need to talk." He spoke up and also stood up, looking directly at your eyes which you hated.

"How can you even look at me after what you let them do to her?" You shook her head. "They hurt my daughter, your niece, right in front of you and you didn't even do anything! You could have stopped them, but no you decided to let them do their thing and hurt her!"

"Kyra-" Marcel went to say buy you stopped him by speaking again:

"Don't say my name right now! I want you out of my house by tonight." You said.

"Kyra please, I couldn't do anything that's why I didn't!" He argued.

"Bullshit, Marcel!" You yelled at him. "You could have stepped in and done anything other than just watch them hurt her! But you didn't! Not to mention you saw them torturing Blaise, our own brother, and you done fuck all! Nothing, not one thing to stop any of them from hurting anyone."

"Don't pin all of this on me, I had my reasons to even be in that house today!" He protested. "I was doing it to protect you, but clearly you didn't want me to try and help."

"That is the thing, you didn't even try to help! No matter what I would have wanted, you wouldn't have helped either way." You shouted. "You never do help!"

"You and I both know that's a lie." He told you.

"Tell me one time you have helped me then." You crossed your arms. "Helped any of us in fact."

He just stood there, not saying a word because he knew you were right.

"Exactly." You dropped your arms at your sides and then turned around to start walking away again.

That was until he spoke up yet again.

A/N: you betrayed me, and I know that you'll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt.

that song just popped up in my head since Marcel and Zion betrayed Kyra and Blaise.

Word count: 1083