•Part seven

When you three got back, Fred went to tuck Danielle into bed and you saw Zion passed out in the couch. He must of been really tired.

Blaise was in his room sleeping, his door was left open slightly. So you shut his door properly and then put some covers over Zion and a pillow under his head.

Just like old times. This is what you always done for your father before you realised what he had done was so wrong.

You shook the bad memories out of your mind and then walked over to Danielle's room. Leaning against the wall, you saw Fred kiss her forehead before stroking her hair once more and turning to see me. The same smile still on his face, you had a feeling it wouldn't leave any time soon.

"Hey, I'm tired too should we go to sleep?" He asked in a low voice since you were still in Danielle's room.

"Yeah let's go to bed." You whispered back and left your daughters room to walk over to your own room.

Fred followed your inside and immediately pulled his shirt over his head, threw it on the floor next to him and collapsed on your bed. You laughed at what you just saw and quickly got changed before Fred saw anything.

"I don't think I ever got to say sorry for last night and how I woke you up." Fred said and turned over so he was facing you, you then climbed into the bed.

"It's alright you can't help it when you have a nightmare or even a bad dream." You told him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"I know, but I just feel bad for waking you up." He said. "It looked like you had just fallen asleep."

"I was about to buy I'm glad I didn't fall asleep properly because I then wouldn't be awake to comfort you." You told him.

You and Fred stayed up for a while, until 1:26 to be exact, just talking and deciding what you want to do with Danielle each. Then you both got tired and said you good nights before going to sleep for the night.

After a peaceful and good nights sleep, you woke up from your alarm which you quickly turned off so that Fred could get some more sleep. With a groan, you got out of bed and threw a hoodie over your head before walking out of your room.

As you got into the kitchen, Zion was humming a song and standing by the oven making some pancakes for everyone. He probably thought this would make you and Blaise forgive him for leaving, maybe Blaise but not you just yet.

"You look happy." You told your older brother and got a glass from the cupboard.

"Oh I am, today is going to be a great day I can already see it!" Zion said and flipped the pancake.

"Hopefully." You whispered. "Drink?"

"Yeah, please." Zion answered. "Just water is fine."

"As you wish." You said and filled up one glass of water for Zion and one glass of orange juice for yourself. "Drink up."

"Thank you." He took a few sips of his drink and so did you.

You and Zion talked for a while until he finished making the pancakes and set them up on plates for everyone. Blaise had woken up and was watching some tv on the Muggle television in the living room. Fred was now in Danielle's room playing some games with her since they had both woke up with nothing to do yet.

"Breakfast is ready, everyone!" Zion called throughout the house and Daniele came running.

You handed her a plate and she went to sit down at the table, Blaise took his plate and went back to the living room. Fred joined Danielle at the table after saying good morning to you and Zion. Zion and you were still in the kitchen talking, then he took his plate and went to sit with Blaise as you went to sit with Fred and Danielle.

"I'm tired again already." You said with a sigh and took a bite out of your pancake.

"How? What have you been doing so far today?" Fred questioned you.

"Zion has been talking to me about our bad childhood." You told him. "I hated when I was younger so much."

"Why's that?" He asked.

"I wouldn't want to say, especially not with Dani in the room since she would be so confused and it would hurt me too much." You said and rested your arm on the table.

"Fair enough, if you want to talk about it at any time then I'm always free for a chat." Fred told you with a smile. "Even if I'm busy, I will always have time to talk to you."

"That's really sweet, Fred." You smiled back at him.

"What are we doing today, mummy?" Danielle spoke up after drinking all her drink and finishing all her food on her plate.

"You'll find out soon enough, don't worry." You told her.

The three of you finished your food, Danielle had gotten another pancake so she was happy. Dani had went back in her room to play with some dolls for a bit and you and Fred just talked about some things like what to do today.

"Did we even think of something last night to do with Danielle today?" Fred asked you, trying to think back to last night.

"I think so." You said and also tried to remember any idea that either of you had. "Oh yeah, I have an idea."

"What is it, I forgot almost everything we talked about?" Fred chuckled.

"I came up with the idea that we could have a film day for all of today!" You said, then Fred remembered what you said yesterday. "We can have snacks, drinks, blankets, everything!"

"I love how you think." He gave you a high five  and the two of you got up to get Danielle.

Word count: 1008