•Part twenty three

warning: pills

Still Fred's Pov

"Thank you." Blaise thanked us three and followed his niece.

"You two staying here?" I turned and asked my twin brother and my soon to be sister in law.

"I don't know about George but I want to see my best friend." Angelina walked right past me and inside the small cottage.

"Fair enough." I shrugged. "You coming?"

"I did not long ago." He muttered under his breath but I still heard.

"Gross." I shuddered and pulled a disgusted face before walking inside.

"It was a joke." George held his hands up in defence. 

"Still gross." I said and walked into mine and Kyra's room to see her with a small girl on her lap, our girl.

"Look who it is!" Kyra gasped and pointed at me. "Dad's home!"

"I just saw him." Danielle giggled.

I walked up to them, crawled into the covers and cuddles up with my girls. My two girls that I loved, Kyra Brianna Zabini and Danielle Kyra Zabini. They are my entire world, I was with my entire world right now and I loved it.

Us three stayed awake for what felt like just a short amount of time since we didn't realise what the time actually was. Turns out when Danielle was finally getting tired, it was time for her to get some sleep either way. A little later than we had hoped or expected.

"Dani. Forgetting something before you go off to bed?" I asked.

"No?" She thought.

"Pills." I told my daughter.

"Forgot about them." Kyra spoke up and moved to climb out of the bed, leaving me and Danielle cuddles together. "I'll go grab them."

Not long after, Kyra came back into the room after leaving with a bottle of pills and a water bottle in her hand. She handed them both to Danielle and sat down next to us.

"You've never taken pills before so let me help you." Kyra told her daughter and she got one pill out of the pot for her. "This is an easy way that my mother, your grandmother, taught me the first time I took these.

Kyra handed Dani the pill and opened the water for her.

"First, you put some of this water in your mouth." She said and motioned for her daughter to do it, which she did. "Then hold your head back and put the pill in your mouth, then swallow with you water and the pill together."

As Kyra was talking, Danielle was listening to her carefully and doing what she told her to do. She cringed after swallowing the pill but she had to get used to this, it had to be done every single day before she goes to bed.

"Good girl." I took the water off of her and placed it on the night stand next to me.

"You were so brave doing that, sweetheart." Kyra cupped Danielle's face and kissed her on the top of the head then her nose. "Ready for bed?"

"Yes." She said whilst yawning at the same time.

"Let's get you some sleep then." Kyra went to get up but I stopped her.

"It's alright, you seem tired so you get some sleep while I read Dani a small story and put her to bed." I said, smiled at Kyra who nodded and laid back down then grabbed Danielle's hand to take her to her room.

"Goodnight, mummy." Danielle said before leaving the room.

"Goodnight, baby." Kyra said back and that's when me and Danielle left.

I took her into her room, she was already in her pyjamas so she didn't need to get changed. She climbed onto her bed and got into her blanket the grabbed a book before handing it to be.

I took hold of the book and read it for her, she started to get sleepy and started to yawn a lot more so I shut the book and put it away.

"Goodnight, Dani." I kissed her head and she just nodded before turning around to sleep.

She must have been really tired since she fell asleep almost instantly. With a smile, I got up and walked out of her room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

Blaise was sleeping on the couch and then Draco was sat staring at the wall, zoned out and just sitting on the floor. When he noticed me leave Danielle's room, he came back to reality and looked at me.

"You alright?" I asked the younger boy.

"Yeah, just thinking about earlier." Draco sighed. "It's nothing really, just thought that my aunt was dead but it turns out she isn't."

"If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here just for a chat." I gave him a small smile.

"Why are you being nice to me? I gave you and your family hell in Hogwarts." He asked me.

"If someone looks like they need help, help them." I said. "Plus that's all on the past, I think George, Harry and me gave you a lesson at the one quidditch match."

"True." He chuckled slightly.

"Try get some sleep, Malfoy." I told him. "Night."

"Thanks." He thanked me. "Night, Weasley."

I walked inside mine and Kyra's room and she was sound asleep on the bed looking as peaceful as ever. Trying to make as little noise as possible, I shut the door, pulled my shirt off and climbed into bed with her.

Wrapping me arms around her body and resting my head in her neck, I managed to fall asleep quite quickly.

I was with Kyra, I could do anything.

A/N: I am going to be back and posting as much as I normally do, so I will try to publish at least one chapter every 1-2 days!

sorry that I took a short break, I've had to think about things and get my mental health better for the last week or so.

but i am back now, so have fun with these chapters <3

Word count: 1003