•Part five

Without a word, Danielle got up and knelt on the bed right before giving Fred a bone crushing hug.

It made both you and Fred feel so much better about this entire situation, neither of you knew how your daughter would react but gladly she reacted very well.

"Be careful, Danielle." You warned your daughter as she pulled away from the hug. "There's someone else that mummy wants you to meet soon, hopefully you will love him!"

"I don't want to meet anyone else!" She complained and sat down in Fred's lap. "I only want to be with you and daddy!"

"I would say, that she can meet him tomorrow? How does that sound?" Fred suggested and wrapped his arms around his daughter.

"Alright, Dani you can meet this person tomorrow and today me, you and daddy can all go somewhere together!" You told her.

"Yay!" She now has a bright smile appeared on her face. "Where are we going to go?"

"I've got an idea." Fred said and then whispered something to Danielle, something so quiet that you didn't hear a word of it.

"Yes! Mummy please please please can we do that?" Danielle jumped up and begged you. "Pleaseeeee!"

"I don't know what it is but if it makes you two happy then of course we can." You said with a smile.

"When should we go then?" Fred asked you.

"How about now? We can get Dani some food to eat on the way and then do whatever you two want for the entire day." You suggested and with that, Dani ran out of her room and into the kitchen.

"There she is!" Blaise saw his niece and jumped up from his seat, giving her a big hug. "Good sleep?"

"Yeah!" She said and then noticed someone, Zion. "Who's that.."

"Don't worry for now, sweetheart, now you have fun today and I'll see you later." Blaise said and put her down. "Oh, I also made you some pancakes for breakfast!"

"Yay pancakes!" Danielle now ran off to see where the pancakes were and when she found them, she took a bite straight away.

"Come on, Dani, let's get going." You said and grabbed her hand. "Hold tight, remember?"

Danielle nodded and held tight on your hand, then Fred grabbed your arm but before you could apparate anywhere, Zion questioned you three.

"So who is this and how come nobody told me about her?" Zion asked and crossed his arms.

"Doesn't matter, she doesn't deserve to know you so don't you worry, dearest brother." Blaise rolled his eyes and then walked into his room before kissing yours and Danielle's cheeks. "Have fun today."

"We will." Fred called back after Blaise.

You and Fred said a simple goodbye to Zion before apparating with Danielle to somewhere.

The burrow.

Fred had taken you two to the burrow, where all the Weasley's live. Well almost all, the twins had moved into their flat obviously. Ron and Hermione are still there, Bill and Fleur live at shell cottage. Harry and Ginny had also moved out to their own little house, Percy left to own a house with his wife and then Charlie is still staying there when he takes a break from the dragons back in Romania.

Walking inside, still all holding hands, you were met with the smell of a fresh baked pie. Fred still had his smile that never left his face since her first saw Danielle properly and Danielle looked so happy. Happier than you had ever seen her before.

"Arthur? Is that you? Are you home already?" Mrs Weasley questioned the people who just entered her house, but when she turned round the corner she just saw her son and two girls she had never seen once before.

"Hey, mum." Fred let go of your arm and gave him mum a peck on the head and a hug, which she obviously gave back.

"Oh how wonderful it is to see you, dear." Mrs Weasley said with a smile. "What brings you here, and who are these beautiful girls?"

"This is my... friend! Kyra Zabini, and this is her daughter, Danielle Zabini." Fred told his mum, not letting it slip that Dani was his daughter too.

"Well, how lovely is it to meet you both!" She gave you a hug and gave Danielle a little head pat since she was hiding behind your legs.

"Is it alright if we just go into the back garden for a bit?" Fred asked. "I've got a plan for something."

"Of course it is, also Ron and Hermione are in their room if you want to talk or see them at any point." Mrs Weasley said and went back into the kitchen to bake some things.

"Good." Fred said and guided you and Dani outside to the back garden. "Dani, I want to you..."

He then whispered something in her ear before going back inside the house and up the stairs. Danielle grabbed your hand and pulled you somewhere, she took you last many trees and almost a forest until you finally got there.

Fred Pov

"Ron!" I yelled, hitting my youngest brothers door repeatedly until he finally opened up. "Took you long enough, I'm coming in."

"Welcome?" Ron had a confused look on his face. "How come your here, is George here too?"

"No he isn't, hey Hermione." I said to the girl who was sat, reading, on the bed.

"Hey, Fred." She mumbled and continued to read her book.

"I need some paint." I told Ron. "And I need it now."

"Why do you need paint?" Ron said, now with a weird look on his face, but I just shot him a glare and he started to open some drawers to find some paint and paintbrushes. "Here."

"Thanks!" I took hold of the paint sets that he gave me and then walked out of the door, leaving Ron and Hermione both rather confused.

End of Fred's Pov and back to Kyra's Pov

Danielle had taken you to a treehouse that was all the way in the back of the Weasley's garden. It was quite big.

Fred finally came back and had some paints in his hand, he also had that same exact smile on his face still. You hadn't seen his stop smiling for even a second since he saw Danielle.

He already loved her so much.

Just like how a father should love their daughter.

"We are painting!" Fred announced and sat down in the treehouse, placing the paints on the floor in front of him.

A/N: this is how I am going to imagine this treehouse in the garden.

Like always, you don't have to picture this exactly like this picture but I am!

Word count: 1128