Every Kiss is a Cursive Line {50}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"So what does that make Kakashi-sensei? My dad? My godfather? An uncle?" Naruto eagerly asks, downing his second bowl of ramen.

Kakashi laughs and shakes his head. "Just Kakashi, I guess. I don't need any special titles."

You stare at the blond with a smile and slide him your unfinished food, his face visibly lighting up as he grabs it. "It might be a couple of months though until anything can be official. I still need to speak with Tsunade since... since you're a Jinchuriki and all."

He nods his head in understanding and slurps up a few noodles. "Yeah, I get it. But you also have something inside of 'ya. So maybe she'll understand the bond. Also, she looks like she really likes you. So maybe just work up a few tears and she'll give in. Trust me."

A laugh leaves your mouth and you shake your head, pulling out your wallet. But before you can, Kakashi pulls out his own cash. You quickly shake your head and try and give yours to Tuechi first. "You didn't even eat. I can-"

"Y/N, it's fine." Kakashi assures. You purse your lips and nod your head, putting your cash away.

A few words and the three of you leave the ramen shop, walking down the road with the moon in silence.

Well actually, it's not exactly silent. Naruto is going on and on about living with you and how excited he is.

But eventually, you reach his building and he waves you off before running into the doors. The boy sprints all the way up the stairs with a huge smile and rams into his 'home'.

Slamming the door shut, he hops onto the bed and begins— quite literally— jumping for joy. Happy tears wet his blond eyelashes and he grabs his worn-out pillow, holding it to his chest while hopping all over the mattress.

The only thing that's in his head is;

He won't be alone any longer.

——————

Kakashi and you walk down the street, your arms wrapped around his own. Pure happiness is radiating off of your body and seeping into Kakashi's, making him smile even though nothing is being said.