Always be Connected {13}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Ibiki examines the group of people in front of him and nods your head. "You've all passed."

You hold back a smile and nod along with the rest of the now ranking Jonin's around you— each of them significantly older. The Jōnin exams were hard as hell. Almost ten times harder than the Chūnin exams. But you got it done with quite a bit of time remaining.

A few things are said and everyone is ordered to leave, so you all calmly do so and exit the building.

As soon as you step out, you see plenty of people headed toward a loved one or maybe even a friend to tell them the good news. You on the other hand simply keep walking, knowing your brother had an emergency Anbu mission.

Although, you don't get too far because you hear your name being called.

Turning your head, you see Kushina, Minato, and Kakashi all about fifty feet away. They each have gifts in their hands but although the two adults only have one gift, Kakashi has a small bag, a bouquet of flowers, and what seems like an envelope.

You can't see it from how far away you are, but Kakashi's face is red and hot, gripping all of the items harshly.

You twist on your heels and start walking to them. As you do so, Minato gives Kakashi a small push toward you.

But as soon as he opens his mouth and his hands starts to hand you the three items, he quickly retreated and sinks back between the two, looking at the ground and shoving the paper into his pocket.

Minato quietly sighs and gives you a smile, handing you his present. "Congratulations on becoming Jōnin! I'm real proud of you. " He laughs. You softly smile and take his gift in appreciation. "It's a custom made glove for your arm. It should be skin tight so you don't have to worry about wrapping it every day or it coming loose."

The small gift makes your smile widen and you look into his blue eyes. "Thank you." You say. He ruffles you hair and laughs. "Don't worry about it."

Suddenly, a strong arm wraps around you and Kushina's whispering voice rings into your ear. "You can't show this to anybody. But you're becoming a woman, y'know? These might not fit you yet, but they'll look real good when they do." Her eyes are squinted and glancing between the two guys, making sure they can't hear.