Quickly Forgotten {31}

This chapter is fully 18+ content. If you choose to skip, you most miss anything besides y/n and Kakashi getting a bit closer.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

As you read, you come to realize just how long it's been since you've been in a position like this.

Pressed against someone, whimpering and panting, moaning their name in pleasure with red cheeks and eyes rolled back into your own head,,, that beyond euphoric feeling of an orgasm being formed in your abdomen.

Now that sounds nice.

What you did earlier was nothing like what you want. That was a quick smash-n-dash.

And there's no fucking way you'd do it with that man again, considering he wasn't even capable of making you orgasm.

A perverted smile approaches your face and you slump further into the cushion, flipping page after page, fantasizing about the simple words displayed on the page.

But that immediately disappears when you hear the door being opened. So, since you aren't exactly supposed to be snooping in someone else's erotic porn novel, you toss it across the room and onto the couch, standing up and starting to walk toward the bathroom, not focusing on who just walked in.

"What were you doing with that book?" Kakashi asks.

Turning around, you see the man in nothing but a towel around his waist, the warm lamp in the corner of the room casting perfect shadows all around his muscular torso and his defined v-line.

Lord have mercy for I am thinking some sinful things-

You don't even bother moving your eyes from his body. "Shouldn't have left it around when you decided to go mess with Etsuko." You sass with an annoyed tone.

Okay, maybe the statement about not caring about Kakashi and Etsuko was a blatant lie. You're jealous as fuck.

Kakashi cocks an eyebrow and you direct your attention back to his face, seeing a lazy smirk as he sizes you up and down. "You're a little jealous bitch, aren't you?" He scoffs.