Lovers of Valdaro {51}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Kakashi runs into the foundation and is met with about twenty guards. You left only ten minutes ago but he's already planned what he's going to do.

Killing all of them with his lighting blade with ease, he breaks in and steals a uniform, grabbing as many weapons as he can since all of his are at his home, somewhere much too far for his lack of time.

Shuriken, a katana, all sorts of kunai's— if you can name it, he's grabbed it.

Murdering more people, he exits the foundation and begins running toward the exit. Multiple people try and stop him but he just kills them and continues to run, not letting anything get in his way.

As soon as he exits the village, he brings the kunai to his forehead and scratches the metal of his protector, planning to never step foot in that hellhole of a village again.

He needs you more than anything.

So he's perfectly fine with going rogue if that means he can stay with you for good.

——————

You drop the match to the floor and watch as the gasoline you've poured catches fire, going up to the trees and starting a forest fire pretty quickly.

Standing in front of the blaze, a small smile is on your face. The heat of the flame is grazing your tainted skin— which is getting eaten away by the second.

Yup, this is the end to the curse; burning yourself to death.

Akira is sobbing in your mind, begging for you not to do it. She has been waiting for this for thousands of years, and she finally got the one shell that was going to work. She was so close to ruling another hell.

Yet— you figured it out.

Hundreds of people from your clan held this curse, yet you were the one to figure it out. She had given every single curse holder the same hints as she gave you. But the thing with your clan is; intelligence was never on its side.