Maybe Don't Say That {36}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

This is an 18+ chapter. Skip if your uncomfortable ofc but fair warning; something important happens in the midst of the smut.

Kakashi sets you down right outside of the front door and unlocks it, helping you stumble in just a tad, his strong arm holding your waist.

But, as soon as you hear the door shut, you turn right around and pull down his mask, pressing your lips to his. This takes him by surprise and he pulls away. "Y-you're drunk. You've got to get some sleep." He says, trying to usher you away.

A smirk swims onto your lips and you flatten your feet, looking up at him. "Do you really think I'm that much of a lightweight? I only had like five small cups. I was just acting like that so you'd take me home... and maybe to piss you off a little."

Pure shock is written on his face as he stares at you for half a second. But before you know it, he mashes your lips together and starts walking backwards, struggling to rip off his Jōnin vest. As he does so, you also start undressing.

Through the living room, you trip over your own feet but before you fall to the floor, Kakashi picks you up and leaves both of your clothing throughout the home, leaving both of you in only your underwear.

When you reach his bedroom, he slams the door open and kicks it shut just as hard, not breaking the heated kiss with you in his arms. You're thrown on the bed almost immediately and watch Kakashi climb on top of you, leaning down to kiss you once more.

When he does so, he smiles into the kiss and brings one hand down to your underwear, feeling the lace. "You taste so good." He growls. A smile of your own approaches your face and you barely open your eyes, seeing his face.

His brows are drawn together as a pretty pink blush is tinting his cheeks, something that you find extremely cute.

"It's the alcohol." You murmur into the kiss. Kakashi digs deeper into your mouth with his tongue and gets a grip of your panties, snapping them off of you. "I fucking love it."