Return to the Leaf {42}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

LMAO totally unrelated but I've always thought Hidan w his skin changed kinda looked like this meme (see above photo)

Standing beside all of the Akatsuki members gathered for an apparent meeting, Kisame hands over your cloak, which he was holding onto for you.

Itachi then gives you your scratched Hidden Leaf headband. "You were quicker to return than expected."

Before you can say anything, an arm is thrown over your shoulder and the pure scent of death rides up your nose. "C'mon, you've already hooked up with a few of these guys, right? If you join us instead, we wouldn't mind having a pretty face around." Hidan says, quite literally making you gag.

You side-eye the man and raise your lip, breathing through your mouth instead of your nose to avoid his stench. "Try again. You are definitely one of the last people I'd probably ever sleep with."

Hidan raises a grey eyebrow and removes his arm, squinting his eyes. "So you're telling me, of all the years of being- well, you, that you haven't-"

"You're weird as hell for getting into my sex life, you living corpse." You interrupt him and move away, stopping his vulgar words.

Hidan just scoffs and rolls his eyes, walking away from you. "Psh, whatever."

A small conversation breaks out as you look at your arm. Or, well, more specifically— your now-robotic arm.

Your previously tainted arm was destroyed after the fight with Kakashi. So now you have a replacement with thick bars and wires, sharp claws at the end of each finger that allow razer blades to extend from the knuckles. You assume it was made by Deidara, which makes sense.

Nonetheless, you need to find Orochimaru ASAP. You can only pray that he'll somehow whip up a way to get your arm back... even though there is probably going to be a drawback.

But still, who would prefer a maybe-faulty arm made of metal that irritates your skin rather than a fully functioning arm with maybe even a few additions.