Chapter 39: Tech's Ending

"-Tech." I said as I looked at my hands.

"I called it!" Wrecker yelled happily.

My eyes went wide and Crosshair let out a sigh.

"Wrecker and Echo both said Tech." Crosshair said as they all handed them money.

"Seriously?" I asked shocked.

"I won't lie if you picked anyone other than him, I'd of been disappointed in you." Echo said calmly.

"What if I had picked you?" I asked with a frown.

"Then I wouldn't be disappointed. Anyways, let's go guys. Let's leave these two lovebirds together." Echo said as he and Wrecker pushed the other two out.

"Make us uncles!" Wrecker yelled happily.

I shook my head and turned to see that Tech was staring at me shocked.

"I... I was wrong." He said calmly.

"I never thought I'd hear those words leave your lips." I said with a laugh.

"Are you one hundred percent certain you want me?" Tech asked calmly.

"Two hundred percent. Why wouldn't I?" I asked softly.

"Well one reason is besides from Crosshair, I gave you the most hell out of the boys."

"Tech, I loved our arguments. They were the best part of my day... mostly because I got to learn from you and spend time with you."

"And put me in my place." Tech said with a small chuckle.

"That too. Tech, I love you. I have for awhile now, but didn't know how to tell you." I said as I toyed with the necklace around my neck.

"You kept it?" He asked shocked.

"It was the first piece of jewelry ever given to me... of course I kept it."

Tech gently cuffed my cheeks and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I let out a sigh as I gently kissed him back.

"I love you." Tech whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I said softly.

"Finally!" A voice yelled.

We pulled apart and I turned and saw my mother sending us a thumbs up.

"I'm so happy for you baby!" She yelled happily.

"Mom! Go somewhere!" I yelled angrily.

"Love you!" She yelled as she took off running away from the house.

I let out a sigh and hid my face in Tech's chest.

"This family makes me want to murder somebody." I mumbled into his chest.

Time skip

A lot has changed since me and Tech got married. After Omega turned twenty both me and Tech decided to travel the world. We decided that we didn't really want any kids, Tech not being a kid person and I was fine with just having Omega.

Wrecker married a beautiful woman and Echo is getting married to a kind man. Both Crosshair and Hunter decided to stay single and not marry, though they do go out and meet people.

"Tech! Where is my screwdriver!" I yelled from the cockpit.

"Should be in your tool box!" Tech yelled from the lounge room, he was fixing the sink.

"It's not here!" I yelled as I rummaged through it.

"Where did you last have it!" He asked quickly.

"I didn't have it! You did!"

"I didn't lose it!"

"Sure you didn't!"

"I didn't, are you sure it's not in there?" Tech asked as he walked into the cockpit.

"Tech... what's in your hand?" I asked with a frown.

He looked down at his hand and cleared his throat.

"I thought this one was mine, sorry." He said as he handed it over to me.

"I'm getting you better glasses." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up." He said as he rolled his eyes.

I let out another laugh and crawled under the panel.

"You know... you look beautiful." Tech said softly.

I peaked out from under the panel and saw a smirk on his face.

"When are we suppose to be there again?" I asked softly.

"Three days. Though we are ahead of schedule." Tech said as he shot me a smile.

I quickly climbed out and grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me. We made it to our shared room and I brought him down for a kiss, which he happily reciprocated.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you more." I said as I deepened the kiss.

When we finally made it to the wedding, I had to buy a new dress. A dress that covered most of my body.

"Did you have to go over board." I whispered as I glared at Tech.

"Last I checked, you were the one telling me to mark you." Tech whispered with a smirk.

"Bastard." I mumbled under my breath.