Chapter 20: Returning Home

She looked at me shocked and then looked away from me.

"You knew this whole time?" Omega asked sadly.

"It's why they placed you in my care. They thought it would help you learn about you abilities."

"But then why did you say you didn't care about me? Why did you leave?" She asked as tears streamed down her face.

"Because I was scared. I was scared that the guys would make me leave and you would have to choose... so I decided to leave and make the choice easy for you."

"So when you told me you didn't care that was a lie?" She asked softly.

"Of course I was lying. I love you so much." I said sadly.

"Why tell me the truth now?" Omega asked through tears.

"Because I realized that I don't want to lose you or the boys." I said softly.

Tears streamed down her face and I wanted to comfort her, but I knew I couldn't.

It wasn't until she threw herself into my arms that I tightly embraced her and pulled her to my chest. She let out a whimper and hugged me tightly.

"I never wanted to hurt you." I whispered as I pulled her closer.

"Can we go home?" Omega asked on a whisper.

"Yea... we can go home." I said softly.

Anakin sent me a smile and I picked her up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Anakin asked softly.

"No, I think I should tell them." I said as I carried her out of my office.

I walked away from him and made my way to the ship. When I saw the boys I could see frowns on their faces.

"I'll take her." Wrecker said sternly.

He went to pull her off of me, but Omega tightened her grip. He sent me a look of surprise and I let out a sigh.

"We should go inside. I have a lot to explain to you all." I said softly.

Wrecker nodded his head and led me inside. We made it to my lounge and I saw a scowl appear on Crosshair's face as he saw me.

"What is she doing here?" Hunter asked as he walked into the room.

"She said she needs to talk to all of us." Wrecker said as he plopped down.

"It better be good." Echo said as he set down.

Omega held onto me tighter and I let out a sigh.

"Omega, could you go to your-"

"No." She mumbled as she held onto me tighter.

"Alright." I said as I sent down.

I waited for Tech to make it in the room and then I started to explain everything.

"So Omega is your daughter." Echo said as he looked at me shocked.

"Yes. The Kaminos-"

"Made her to pay you for working for them." Tech said calmly.

"How did you realize that so quickly?" Wrecker asked with a frown.

"Oh I always knew Omega was her daughter. I found out when I ran a scan on Omega." Tech said calmly.

"And you didn't think to tell us?" Hunter asked angrily.

"I thought it was obvious. I mean you all even said that she was Omega's daughter once."

"As a joke." Crosshair said as he smacked the back of his head.

I let out a sigh and shook my head.

"Somethings never change." I said softly.

I felt Omega's grip on me loosen and I let out a sigh.

"She's asleep." I whispered.

"I'll take her to her room." Wrecker said as he picked her up.

"Thank you." I said as he carried her away.

I turned to look back at the guys and let out a sigh.

"I wanted to tell all of you the truth, but I was scared... my whole life people have came in and then they leave and I-"

"Idiot. Do you really think we would of kicked you out? You're part of our family. You mean the world to us." Crosshair said softly.

"I-"

"We would of never forced you to leave. And we would never of made Omega choice between you and us." Hunter said as he gently squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Don't be. Just know that if you ever think something so stupid again... I'll strangle you." Crosshair said calmly.

I sent them a smile before I went to go to my room. I opened the door and saw that it was the same way I had left it. I plopped down on the bed and let out a sigh as I crawled under the covers.