Chapter 5: The Gala

"Okay so we are doing what now?" I asked as I looked over at Hunter.

"We are sneaking into a gala." Hunter explained.

"Why am I having to go?" I asked with a frown.

"Because the plus one has to be female and you're the only one here that would look good in a dress."

"Hey I would look good in a dress!" Wrecker yelled from the kitchen.

"Debatable." Tech said as he tapped away on his tablet.

"Fine, but you owe me." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Add it to my list. Now get dressed." Hunter said as he turned and walked out of the room.

I looked the dress over and held back a groan. I wasn't big on dresses, having been forced to wear one when I was studying on Naboo. The dress wasn't bad, but it wasn't something I'd really wear. It hugged my curves and showed more than I like of my arms. I let out a groan and left my room.

"Wow, you look amazing." Wrecker said as his eyes went wide.

"I've seen better." Crosshair said calmly.

"Crosshair." Hunter said angrily.

"Well I have." He said with a frown.

"I think she looks amazing. The dress really does hug her curves just right. If I'm correct non of the men will be able to take their eyes off of her." Tech said calmly.

"Here, Tech got this for you. It's so that you can have a comm on you." Hunter said as he motioned for me to turn around.

I did as he asked and he slipped a necklace on me. Surprisingly enough it was the same necklace that he had gotten for Omega.

I shot him a look and Tech shrugged his shoulders.

"Thanks." I said as I fixed my dress.

"Tech is right, you do look beautiful." Hunter said with a small smile.

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself Sarge." I said playfully.

He rolled his eyes and we got ready to leave for the gala. As soon as we arrived I felt eyes on me.

"You okay?" He asked in a whisper.

"I feel like everyone is staring." I whispered back.

"Well do you blame them? You're beautiful." Hunter said as he sent me a small smile.

"We can hear you two." Crosshair grumbled through the comm.

"Comm only for emergency." Hunter said sternly.

I let out a small laugh and allowed Hunter to lead me to the bar.

"We should try to blend in." I said as we ordered a drink.

He nodded his head and we started to talk to people. I soon felt eyes on me and turned my head to see a man watching me. He waved his hand and shot me a wink. I instantly moved closer to Hunter and he sent me a look.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"That guy is creeping me out." I whispered softly.