Chapter 15

*Beverley's Hallucination* 

i open my eyes to see that i am standing in a blinding white room. i look around to find no one there. 

"Lexi!" 

"Louis!" 

"Carlos!" 

"Aiden!" 

"Claire?!" 

i called out to my friends but they were no where to be found. 

i started to walk around when all of a sudden my friends pop up. 

"Hey guys!!" i yelled running to them. 

"what are you doing?" Lexi asked. 

"ummm..." 

"why are you talking to us?" Aiden asked 

"because we are friends" i said shyly. they all laughed. 

"us. friends with you?" Claire said and they all laughed again. 

"uhhh...." 

"uhhh ummm, speak!" Carlos said. 

"she can't she is to sensitive" Louis said as they all scoffed and walked away. 

"but you said we were friends!" i yelled. they all stopped and turned around. 

"yeah well sorry to burst your bubble but we were never friends, we just used you, you are so sensitive, and you give us answers to the test or gives us your lunch money" Claire said 

"your nothing but useless!" lexi said. 

"i'm sorry..." i said backing away while tearing up. 

"awwww is the liwwle pup going to cwy?" claire said. they started laughing again and walking towards me. 

"i'm sorry..." i kept saying that over and over as they got closer and closer. claire put a hand on my shoulder and said awful things to me. and then they all did. 

"AHHHHH" i screamed/cryed. 

*Real Life* 

"BEVERLEY!" Claire yelled running over to her dead body. 

"Deaton do something!" Corey sad. 

"i'm sorry but like i said if the hallucination gets to you, you die." he said looking down. 

Mason started crying harder. 

"my daughter..." 

hope you liked this chapter...

beverley died...😭😭😭😭

one more chapter and then i will be done will this book, but don't worry there will be another one!