Chapter 12

*Claire's Hallucination* 

I wake up in a white blinding room. All of a sudden Beverley pops up, 

"Claire follow me!" she said and started running. 

"wait!" i run after her. after following her for a while, we go into a small black room. 

"where are we?" i asked. 

"who cares, we are together" she said as she grabs my hands and twirls around. I smile at her. 

she stopped twirling around and then she leaned in close. i couldn't control myself so i leaned in to. we kissed. i smiled into the kiss until i felt her being pulled away from the kiss. 

i open my eyes and saw everybody from school surrounding us. Brady is holding onto Bev while she is trying to get away.  

"ew. your kissing a girl?" Brady said.

"uh-"

 "so your gay now?" 

"its called lesbian dipwat." Beverley said still trying to get away. 

"so are you?" 

"uhhh"

 "she probably is" a kid said. everyone started laughing. 

"no-no i'm not" everyone was still laughing and makin fun of me. 

"please stop" they wouldn't. i cover my hears so i couldn't hear them, i still could... 

"Claire!" i heard someone yell. 

"C" i head another person yell. they kept on yelling and then i realized it was Louis and Lexi. 

"Louis? Lexi?' 

*Lexi POV* 

"Claire, whatever is happening i know you can get through it. please fight it!" 

*Clair's POV* 

i listened to lexi and took my hands off my ears. 

"yeah i kissed Beverley! and guess what i don't care what yall think" i said. 

"i don't care what you think of me, because i like the way i am" 

"and yes i am Bisexual!" 

All of a sudden there was a flashing light and i was in a room with Lexi, and Louis. there was another room, a glass one and Aidan was there. he was crying. 

sorry short chapter, these last few will be short.