Chapter 11

*Louis Hallucination*

i was in a small room, it was so small the only way to get out was if i crawled. i was starting to get a panic attack so i crawled out of it but when i did there was another small room. 

it was really bright white room. i walked and in a sec i hit a wall. i walked the other way, hit a wall. i walked all around, there was a wall! i sat down trying to catch my Breathe. 

*Lexi's POV* 

i saw Louis he was sitting down. i looked up and saw that the walls were closing in. 

"LOUIS!" i yelled, nothing. i kept on screaming at him. 

*Louis POV*

 i heard someone...i looked around but saw no one only to see the walls closing in. i stood up trying to find a way out. when i heard her voice.

"LOUIS!" Lexi yelled, i turned around and saw faintly of her. 

the walls were starting to come closer, i put my hands on either  side and pushed. my eyes turned yellow to red flashing. i haven't really let out the true alpha yet so i'm still a beta. 

the walls were still closing and my arms were getting tired. 

"come on Louis, you can do it, just focus on your anchor and push the walls" Lexi said softly. 

i closed my eyes trying to find her heart beat. it was steady, calming. i opened my eyes and they were red. 

i pushed the walls while yelling. all of a sudden there was a flash. 

the next thing i knew i was in the same white room with Lexi and Claire covering her ears in a glass room...