Chapter 6

Lexi, Louis, Claire, Aiden, Carlos all waited for people to show up. 

the door knocked, Carlos opened the door and everyone started flying in. 

Louis started to play D.J. 

everyone started to dance. 

*one hour later*

most people were dancing. someone brought alcohol and the McCall 2.0 Pack is trying to make sure nothing broke. since they can't get drunk. 

while Lexi was running around catching everything that almost fell, someone tapped on her shoulder. 

"hey Lexi" it was Louis. 

"yes?" 

"well everyone is doing truth and dare and they were looking for you." she nodded and they went to everyone. they were all at the table huddling. Lexi and Louis sat down. 

"ok we all know the game of truth and dare but we are doing it differently." the kid Brady said. 

everyone nodded for him to continue and he did.

"ok so this is truth, dare or shot. basically someone, Louis" Brady said pointing to him. "say ok Lexi is it true that you da da da, and if she doesn't want to answer she takes a shot. same thing with dare. Lexi i dare you blah blah blah. she doesn't do it, shot.  got it?" Everyone nodded again. and the game started. 

"Emily truth or dare?" Brady asked a random girl. 

"dare" She said. 

"ok...i dare you to take of your clothes and go jump in the pool that's in the backyard" Brady said smirking. Lexi looked to Claire. Claire looked at her, Lexi rolled her eyes and Claire giggled. knowing what Lexi was meaning. (if you don't, Lexi rolled her eyes bc she knew this would happen with brady) Emily looked around. she quickly took a cup and drank it all. Everyone sighed. 

the game continued. 

"ok Carlos" Amy said, a random girl. Carlos nodded. 

"truth or dare" Carlos thought it over before answering. 

"truth" he said plainfully. (is that a word....plainfully????) 

"who is your crush?" she asked. Lexi turned her head to Carlos, his heart rate was picking up. Lexi grabbed his shoulders making him calmed down. Carlos looked at Aiden then the floor. 

"Aiden" he said. Lexi looked over to Aiden. his eyes were wide and his mouth dropped. 

"you like me?" Aiden asked. Carlos just nodded.

"i- i need to go to the bathroom." Aiden said while standing up. 

"wait!" Carlos said standing up and running after him. Lexi, Louis, Beverley and Claire all looked at each other and stood up and ran after them. 

"ok who wants to start" Brady said. 

With The Pack 

"i'm sorry ok?!" Carlos said running his hand through his hair. 

"what is the problem Aiden?? he just as a crush on you!" Lexi said/yelled. 

"but we are bestfriends!!" Aiden got up and ran out the bedroom with Claire and Beverley. while Lexi and Louis stayed behind. 

after they got everyone called down. the pack went backed to the party. Aiden and Carlos still didn't talked. the party ended at 1. 

"alright bye" Lexi said shutting the door. she went into the basement where the rest of the pack was. 

"i don't know if that was a great party or not" Claire said looking at Aiden who was on the small chair. and then to Carlos who was on the long chair with Louis. 

(if you were wondering, Aiden is laying sideways on the small couch. Carlos and Louis are laying down. Louis feet on Carlos. While Lexi and Claire on the hammock.) 

everyone sighed. 

no authors note. peace ✌