Chapter 9

"ok guys remember to ask your parents about the dreams." Lexi said walking out of school. 

"ok" they all said and went their separated ways. 

"hey Lexi" Derek said.  

"hey papa" Lexi said.   

Lexi got into the car and they drove home. 

"hey papa, dad?" they both looked at Lexi. 

"about last night..."      

"well the dream i had, you know how i said it felt real?" they both nodded. 

"well Lou, Bev, C, Carlos, Aiden, they all had a dream and it felt so real." Derek and Stiles both looked from Lexi to each other. Derek nodded. 

"look honey, we are going to the vet where Deaton works and he will explain everything" Lexi nodded confusingly. 

They all got into the car and drove over. Stiles texted everyone to meet at the vet. when they got there, everyone was there. 

"ok let me tell guys what we need to do" 

*After Deaton explained everything*

"so your telling us that there is this villain named Shadow of Fears, aka S.O.F. and he is in our minds, the only way to get rid of him is if you put us in a deep sleep and we face our fears" Carlos said. 

"and once we faced our fears we help everyone else. and once we are done we wake up." Lexi finished. 

"yes but there is something else...if you don't face your fears, you die..." Deaton said. The kids look at one another.