Chapter 13

*Aiden Hallucination* 

i opened my eyes and saw nothing but a bright white room. i stood up and walked around. when i saw a dead body. i didn't want to go near it, not a big fan of dead body's. 

'wait the body looks familiar...' i thought as i walked closer to it. 

"*Gasp*" i cover my mouth. 

"l-lexi?"

i turned around running the other way but i couldn't there was a wall. i turned around and saw Lexi's dead body, that was cut right in half. (like derek's sister) 

i turned around again and saw Louis. 

"Aiden!" Louis yelled. 

i saw how he was tied to the  ground and a big wall was coming down on him. i tried to run to him but there was another wall blocking me. 

"Louis!" I yelled has the wall slammed on him. i had eyes in my eyes trying to set free. 

i turned around again and saw Claire. 

"oh hey Aiden" luckily she is not dead. 

"hey claire" i smiled. then all of a sudden a guy popped up holding a knife. he was behind claire. 

"c-claire watch out!" i yelled but it was to late. she got stabbed. she fell while i ran to her. i saw the knife with wolfsbane on it. 

 got up and ran the other way again. but i was stopped to see Beverley laying on the ground bloody with bruises everywhere.  

"Aiden...people beat...me...h-help" and then she stopped breathing. 

tears forming in my eyes treating to come out. i watched all my friends except Carlos die. 

i turned around and saw my parents. they were laying on a hospital bed. i walked up to them. the a doctor came. 

"do you know Danny Mahealani and Ethan Steiner?" 

"i am their son" i looked into the docotrs eyes. it was filled with sadness and grief. 

"oh, i'm sorry. they died from a heart attack..." they disappeared. 

i was crying, everyone i ever loved died. minis Carlos...but i guess he is next. 

i turned around walking the other way. i saw carlos. 

"Aiden!!" i know this is going to hurt. i looked up at him and he was smiling, i couldn't help but smile. then there was a big boom. i covered my ears and eyes. when i opened them Carlos was dead with a bullet in his chess. 

"WHY??!!!" I fell on the floor balling my eyes out. 

everyone i love died!!! 

"Aiden!!" i heard someone. i looked up and saw no one. 

"Aiden i'm here! whatever it is you can get throught it. me, louis and claire are here for u!" i heard lexi yell. 

"lex? its not real! this is not real! ITS NOT REAL!" i yelled and then whoosh, me, lexi, louis, and claire were in this room and saw a glass room with Carlos there. on his knees crying, while whispering "it's all my fault"...