꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part one

Y/N - your name
F/N - friend's name
H/S - home state
H/C - home country
(DO NOT COMMENT ANY OF THESE OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.)

Reader in this is from America, but if you wanna, pretend that she is from somewhere else c:

Reader doesn't swear in this ¯\_()_/¯

~<꧁꧂>~

I sigh, plopping down on the bed of the hotel room.

It's a nice hotel.

Expensive as all hell, but it's nice.

I wait for my best friend, F/N, to meet me up here.

She better not get lost in this big-ass hotel, but what else could I expect from my clumsy friend?

I lie there for a while, wondering if she got lost.

I decide to text her.

-

F/N💕

Hey, where you at?
Read 2:26 PM

Uh...

Please tell me you're not lost.
Read 2:27 PM

Sorry

Okay, I am coming to find you. You're lucky I am good with directions
Read 2:27 PM

Thank you, I'm a bit worried because I'm alone

You're fine. I'm coming for your clumsy butt
Read 2:28 PM

Lol ty

-

I begrudgingly stand from the comfortable bed, grabbing my phone and keycard.

I open the front door and walk out, sliding the keycard and my phone into my jacket pocket.

I walk down the hallway. I take a turn, bumping into someone who is about an inch or two taller than me.

"Oh- sorry-"

"Oh, uh, it's fine." the other person says, and it's a guy around my age.

He has black hair poking out from under a puma beanie and he has on a navy blue tee-shirt and dark jeans.

His face looks a little flushed and his eyes are elsewhere.

I look down a bit to see it's probably my cropped shirt he's avoiding looking at. It's a v-neck.

"Sorry again, gotta go find my friend. She's lost."

I chuckle as I walk away and his eyes linger on my retreating figure.

~꧁꧂~

I text F/N, asking if she knows where she is. She says she found her way back to the lobby, so I go there to find her.

As I walk into the lobby, I see F/N on one of the chairs.

"F/N!"

She looks up and sighs in relief when she sees me. She stands and follows me back to the elevator to get back to our room.

~꧁꧂~

We both sit on my bed, chatting. Her bed is next to mine.

"So... on the way to finding you, I bumped into someone around a corner." I say, and she perks up at that, wiggling her eyebrows with a knowing smirk. "It was a guy in a navy tee-shirt and jeans. He wore a beanie, too."