♡︎ Little Piglin ~ 𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ♡︎ Part two

Y/N - your name
(Female cat hybrid reader and piglin Techno)

~<♡︎>~

It had been a while since Y/N took in the little piglin. The kid seemed to warm up to Techno a bit, letting him pat his head or hold his little hand.

Y/N still had yet to come up with a name for him. She had been trying to think of one for a little while, but no luck.

She was sat on her chair by the fire with the kid in her lap, petting the tuft of longer fur on the top of his head. He was nearly asleep. Suddenly, she came up with a fitting name for him.

"Tanner..." her small voice said, waking the kid on her lap a bit. He looked up at her. "I'll call you Tanner." He smiled, hugging her neck and nuzzling his head on her shoulder. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his small body, starting to purr. He relaxed to the soft rumbling sound that emitted from her chest.

Techno entered the house, seeing the kid on her, them cuddled up on the chair. He smiled happily, albeit a little jealous. He kinda wanted to be cuddled too, but he would never admit it. He walked over carefully, kneeling down next to the chair. She opened an eye and looked at him, smile never leaving her face.

"I've named him Tanner." Techno smiled at the name. It fit. He scratched her head between the ears, and she leaned into his touch. She started to purr again, slightly waking the child she was holding.

Tanner looked over at Techno with tired eyes and smiled, making grabby hands toward him. Y/N giggled and stood up with him still in her arms, handing him to Techno, who didn't really know what to do. He had never held a child before. She smiled at him reassuringly, savoring the cute sight of Techno with a small Tanner in his arms. He quickly got the hang of it, but still looked a bit stiff.

Tanner looked up at Techno, meeting his eyes, and grabbed ahold of his tusks. They weren't that big, but just big enough to where you could grab them.

Tanner let go of one to point at it and back to his agape mouth, wordlessly asking if he would have tusks one day. Techno nodded, whispering in their language that they would start growing in, soon. Tanner looked excited and started bouncing in Techno's arms, almost making him drop him.

"Careful, kiddo." Techno said as he tightened his hold on the kid again, making Y/N smile wider. She wrapped her arms around Techno's waist, snuggling into his side. Her ears flattened against her head as she was just short enough to reach Techno's bicep. He used one arm to hold Tanner and the other to hug her close. He was happier than he had ever been in what felt like eons.

~♡︎~

The three were getting ready to go outside into the snow, and Tanner looked a little scared in his little coat. Techno and Y/N had been easing him into the cold from time to time to get him used to it. This time was like any other time.

Y/N crouched in front of the nervous piglin, stroking his head with her soft paws.

"It's okay, it's only snow. If it gets to be too much, we'll go inside, okay?" she reassured, getting a small nod from him. She stood and reached for his small hand, leading him to the porch. She stood on the lowest step and crouched, grabbing a handful of snow and going back to crouch in front of Tanner. She held it out to him. He had never touched snow before. He reached his hand out and touched the snow, retracting his hand as soon as he did. It was way colder than the air, it felt. It surprised him when he touched it. He touched it again, scooping up a small portion and smelling it. It smelled refreshing and crisp, like the air. He stuck his tongue in it, some snowflakes sticking to his tongue. Y/N giggled at his curiosity. He was a lot like her.