☀︎︎ Beach Day ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☀︎︎

-Y/N - your name

-real life and dsmp au (everyone in the oneshot is their dsmp persona in real life)

-(you can imagine what Y/N looks like and what kind of abilities or characteristics she might have. Take BBH or fire demon Sapnap for example)

-includes Dream, Sapnap, George, Bad, Skeppy, Quackity, Karl, Techno. And the reader, of course. c:

-female pronouns

~<☀︎︎>~

The nine of us ride in the Chevy Tahoe as Bad drives us to the beach.

In the passenger seat is Skeppy. In the three middle seats is George, Quackity, and Karl. In the two seats in the very back is Sapnap and Techno. Sitting in the trunk like the idiots they are are Y/N and Dream.

Y/N, Dream, and Sapnap are looking at memes and stuff, laughing their asses off.

"Here, look at this one-" Dream says quickly before his words turn into a long wheeze.

He turns his phone so Sapnap and I could see, and we both burst out laughing.

"That's- ʷ ʰ ᵉ ᵉ ᶻ ᵉ -so true.." Y/N rubs her eyes as Dream deflates and Sapnap laughs in the background.

Y/N looks through Pinterest to find more memes, and finds one.

She bursts out laughing again, catching Dream and Sapnap's attention. She shows them what she found. (All-in-all, Pinterest is great for finding good memes)

 (All-in-all, Pinterest is great for finding good memes)

"PFHHHAAAA-" Dream wheezes at the sight of the picture. "ᵍᵃˢᵖ -whAT THE HELL, wHHhHHHhh-" He deflates, eyes watering.

Sapnap is cackling, too, Y/N showing Techno the photo as well. He lets out a small chuckle, shaking his head.

"You guys are idiots..." he mutters.

"Only the best." Y/N responds with a cheeky grin. He shakes his head again, smiling.

"We're here!" Bad calls, pulling into a parking spot where the ocean is just visible over the bushes on the side of the sidewalk.

Everyone exits the truck, grabbing their belongings as they do so. Y/N grabs her bag of spare clothes to change into.