♫ Are You Bored Yet? ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ♫

-Y/N - your name
-Includes: Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity

Female reader

Italics (minus A/Ns) - lyrics, one person
Bold italics - lyrics, two people

Song: Are You Bored Yet? - Wallows ft. Clairo
(I love this song so much)

Play the song when I say to :)

~<♫>~

We all planned to meet downtown, at an arcade.

The arcade was pretty big, it had laser tag, all kinds of games, and a room solely for karaoke.

I love karaoke, and I love singing.

One of my biggest talents that I take pride in.

I think one of the reasons Clay fell in love with me is because, per his words, of my 'ethereal' singing voice.

He has one too, but he just doesn't realize how beautiful and calming it is, and how it drew me in... along with the other things I love him so dearly for.

Clay and I agreed to do karaoke, and this is the first time we would sing for our friends. I am a teeny bit nervous, but more excited.

Clay and I walk down the sidewalk toward the meeting spot, hand-in-hand. I am excited to see our friends again.

"You excited?" he asks, smiling down at me.

I nod.

"Hell yeah, I am! I can't wait to see those idiots again."

Clay laughs.

"Meetin' up with the Feral Boys." he says, and I let out a small laugh. "Still a little bummed that George couldn't make it, though."

I nodded. George had family business to tend to, it was, and still is, pretty urgent. We hope he's well.

I am considered by our community and the Boys themselves a part of the Feral Boys, even though I'm a girl. The name just stuck too much, so when I joined, I insisted they kept the name.

As we approach the meeting spot, I spot the other four guys.

I get all giddy and sprint to them, almost knocking Nick and Alex over in a hug. They laugh, hugging me back. I feel someone, being Clay, behind me, squishing me into himself and the other two in a group hug. Karl joins too.

"What in the hell, you- you're squishing me!" I growl, causing them to laugh.

I wriggle out of their grip, finally free.

I skitter off, running toward the arcade with a stampede of boys following behind me.

I squeal, adrenaline suddenly pumping through my body because of the guys on my tail, pushing the doors open and stumbling inside.

They laugh, calming down a bit, following me.

I'm slightly out of breath, but walk to the counter with the guys.

We get our cards, and play a variety of different arcade games, like the motorcycle racing games, zombie apocalypse shooting games, the dance game with the arrowed mat, among others as well. We're having an absolute blast.

During the dance game, Nick and Alex are dueling each other, pushing, blocking the screen, and attempting to tickle each other to make the other lose.

Yes, they are both ticklish. Very ticklish.

Alex ends up winning, leaving a sulking Nick.

Alex claps Nick on the back, saying something along the lines of "Better luck next time, Panda Boy."