᯾ Pocky ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ᯾

Y/N - your name

~<❣︎>~

I walk through the aisle of the grocery store, looking at all the sweets. I had gotten the groceries I needed, and I have a sweet tooth at the moment so I wanna get some candy.

I walk through the aisle, looking at all the chocolates, then I spot it. I gasp.

Pocky.

A scrumptious box of classic chocolate pocky. There are plenty of boxes on the shelf, so I grab three boxes. I love pocky.

I grab a couple other sweets and go to the front to check out, and then I head back home.

~᯾~

I pull into the driveway and grab as many grocery bags as I can carry. I head to the front door and kick it a few times, waiting for my roommate and boyfriend to open it.

The door opens to reveal Will standing there in all his man-childish glory that I love so much.

He lets out a toothy grin and walks past me to the car to help bring the groceries in. I walk through the door toward the kitchen and put the bags on the counter as Will comes back inside with his hands full.

"Is that all of them..?" I ask, eyeing the seven bags he's holding. He seems to be struggling a little.

"Yep..!" His voice comes out strained, so I take a few bags off of him and he seems relieved a little.

"Did you close the car door?" I ask.

"Yep. Used my foot. For obvious reasons." I chuckle at that.

We place the rest of the bags on the counter and start taking them out so we can put them away. I am momentarily interrupted by a loud excited gasp and I look at Will to see him holding the boxes of pocky.

"I had the same reaction." I laugh as he opens a box.

"I LOVE THESE." he exclaims, putting one in his mouth.

"I can tell."

Will eats the one he put in his mouth before eating another.

"Alright, that's enough for now. Let's put these groceries away and watch a movie or something, then you can eat them." I say, plucking the box from his hand. He whines, but starts putting groceries away per my request. I help him, making it go quicker so we can watch a movie.

~᯾~

Will and I sit on the couch as a random Disney movie plays, him munching on a pocky stick. After he eats it, he has an idea.

He sticks another pocky stick in between his lips, holding it there and looking at me. He starts wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh, shaking my head. I comply, anyway.

I lean toward him, opening my mouth slightly over the pocky stick and going far enough to be separated from him by a centimeter of space. I close the gap and peck his lips before I bite off majority of the stick, leaning back and eating it. I glance at him to see that his face is red, and I let out a laugh. He looks a little disappointed, but happy at the same time.

"What, did I not kiss you hard enough to knock your teeth into your head?" I ask, making his eyes snap to mine. He rolls them, understanding the reference.

"Oh, shut up." He smiles slightly, looking at his hands.

"I can kiss you again, if you'd like." His head snaps to look at me, slightly red again.

"I- wh-" he stutters, but I shut him up by kissing him again. He makes a muffled sound of surprise, before melting into the kiss. He hooks a hand around the back of my neck, pulling me closer, if that's even possible. I am practically on top of him, our bodies flush together as our lips move. He pulls away some so he can speak.

"I love pocky." he chuckles, making me groan playfully, leaning my head on his chest.

"You ruined the mood, moron." He laughs, hugging me close so our bodies are flush again. I lift my head from his chest to look at his face. "Do you love pocky because you like the taste of it or because you get kisses?" He shrugs.

"Both." he replies, shrugging as his arms remained around me.

"You don't have to put a pocky stick in your mouth to get me to kiss you, you know." That makes him smile as he pulls me in, connecting our lips again.

"I love you, and I love pocky, too."

~<᯾>~

Short, but sweet :)

753 words