☹︎ Beg ~ 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ☹︎

Y/N - your name

TW/CW - gore, swearing, death

~<☹︎>~

I'm still pissed at Dream.

He did me fucking dirty, and I was happy when he was taken to Pandora's Vault.

I'm still not satisfied, though.

Dream doesn't, nor anyone else in the server other than Bad, know about my secret.

You see, Bad is my brother.

You know how his skin and hair is completely pitch black, like the never ending shadow of a black hole, his eyes and mouth glow pearly white, and how he wears black and red? It's the same with me, except I had always hidden my real form. I always hated it.

The creature that Bad and I are is a type of demon. It's called a 'Gloomon'. There are different types of demons, like the Magmon, the Dreamon, among others. Dream is a Dreamon, hence the name 'Dream'.

The name stuck after his friends started calling him that.

Sapnap is a Magmon, born in fire.

However... Dream's demon form is weak. It's weakened from sitting around all day, every day, for months, and the prison itself is weakening it, too.

He hasn't used his demon form in ages.

Pandora's Vault is a powerful prison, guarded and run by a powerful warden.

Bad is the only one that knows of my form, and he keeps our siblingship secret.

Others think I had just been copying Bad's type and color clothes, which I was, and still am, but also because I wear them for the reason that we are related... though nobody else knows.

One difference between Bad and I, minus the fact that we are opposite genders, is the fact that I swear.

A lot.

I get ready to head to Pandora's Vault to pay a nice little visit.

I'm actually kind of excited to see Dream again.

Not that kind of excited.

I'm excited to confront him and I'm planning on revealing my Gloomon form to him... see how he'd react.

I hope he'll beg for his life.

I'll make him beg.

Why am I still pissed at Dream?

I was in love with him, once. He loved me too, I could tell. I joined the SMP when Bad did.

As time went on, I fought wars by Dream's side, and we protected each other. We both loved each other very much.

Then he started to get power-hungry. He tortured Tommy and Tubbo, whom I became very close with.

I considered them my little brothers.

Dream attempted to kill them.

That's when I snapped, punching Dream down in that dark place he called a base.

I struck him in front of everyone else there.

I was done, so completely done with his shit.

He didn't give two shits about me after that. I was alone.

I slip my black and red hoodie on and head out the door toward the gargantuan prison.

~☹︎~

I enter the entrance to Pandora's portal room and press the button so I could speak to Sam through the speaker.