☠︎︎ Five Nights ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☠︎︎

Y/N - your name
Includes: Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Ranboo, Quackity, Niki, Phil, Jack Manifold

TW/CW: Blood, swearing, slight gore, scary themes

For people that don't know, Fundy's name is Floris.

The reader is Ranboo's sibling - she is 6'1", Ranboo being five inches taller. They are twins. This is a platonic sibling oneshot :D

In this oneshot, Ranboo's name will be Lucas. I think it fits him, and I like it. If you think his name should be something else, feel free to imagine it as such.

This is the second longest oneshot I have so far and it's turned out pretty spicy. Hope you enjoy! :)

~<☠︎︎>~

They all get out of the vehicles, facing the run-down building with their recording phones and GoPros in hand.

Lucas, Y/N, and Clay were all wearing masks, Lucas his signature sunglasses as well, Y/N mimicking him with her mask its own design, and Clay one of his merch hats; a black one with a white smile.

He had done an eye reveal months prior, so he didn't bother covering them.

"You ready to do this, guys?" Clay asks, turning to the thirteen others, including Y/N.

"Slightly worried..." Karl says, earning a pat on his shoulder from Nick.

"A'ight, everyone recording?" Alex calls, earning nods from everyone. "THEN LET'S GOOO-"

They all start toward the front doors of the abandoned establishment, some of them more worried than others.

There are fourteen people here, yet some of them still feel unsafe.

Y/N looks around at everyone, and one of the most worried-looking people here is Tommy.

He never much liked scary things or anything to do with horror, so Y/N felt kinda bad. She loves scary stuff.

She couldn't relate to him, but she tried to empathize.

Y/N places a hand on his upper back and rubs it around a bit as they walk with the group, attempting to soothe him a bit. He seems a little calmer, though he's still freaked out about the fact that they were about to enter a location where potential dangers that they know nothing about might lurk.

Toby and Lucas seem to notice his apprehension and gather around him, shielding him in some sort of way. Tommy feels grateful for that, but still nervous.

When the group nears the front entrance, they see that there are chains around the handles.

Clay had thought ahead and brought bolt cutters with him, figuring that there'd be chains holding an abandoned place shut.

He clamps them on the chains and breaks them off, letting them fall to the concrete below. He looks back at the group, and then turns to open the doors.

He pushes one of the doors open, revealing the inside of the establishment.

It was almost pitch black, with some light flowing through cracks in boarded up windows. There was dust everywhere.

"Woah..." mutters Y/N, looking around at all the stuff in the abandoned building.

The floor is checkered black and white tiles by the entrance, and the rest is black carpeting with colorful confetti patterns all over. There are random papers and debris spread on the floor, along with a charming little coat of dust.