❀ Bees and Bouquets ~ 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠 ❀

-This is an OC x Tubbo - her name is Phoebe. You can imagine her name as something else, but then the oneshot would make no sense. :)

-Phoebe and Toby are already together

-British reader

-This oneshot also fluctuates between Minecraft and IRL. One second the plot takes place in the real world, and the plot takes place in Minecraft in the next.

~<❀>~

Phoebe is awoken by the light streaming through her pastel yellow curtains. She squeezes her eyes shut and rubs them, before recalling a previous conversation from the night before. She immediately hops out of bed to get ready.

The night before, she had talked to one of her best friends and boyfriend, Tubbo, otherwise known as Toby, or 'Bo'. That was the nickname she had given him. He would call her 'Bee', for a couple reasons. One, her name being Phoebe, her online persona being 'Pheebee'. Two, they both loved bees. Especially bumble bees. Those are so fuzzy!

They had talked about random things, just idly chatting until the idea of streaming together popped up into question. They agreed on it, planning the streams for the next day.

Phoebe changes into a cute outfit, consisting of cute jean shorts and a white hoodie with a bee on the left side of the chest area. Toby had given it to her as a birthday gift months ago. It was her favorite hoodie.

She boots up her pc and sends a 'Streaming now, come join' tweet, sets up the stream, and puts the 'Starting Soon!' screen up. She bolts out of her room, into the kitchen, and grabs a snack to munch on as she streamed. She races back to her pc to see that she has a couple thousand viewers excitedly typing in the chat as they wait. She had titled the stream 'Streaming mc with Tubbo🐝'.

She sits at her desk and takes the 'Starting Soon!' screen off, showing her in all her glory.

"Hi, chat!" Phoebe says, chipper as always. "Excited for the stream with Tubbo?"

The chat fills with 'yes's and 'POG's and 'BEE BO POG's. Phoebe smiles at her webcam, loading up Minecraft. She hears the Discord call sound ring through her headphones and answers the call. Toby's voice rings through, as chipper as she is.

"Hi, Bee!" he says.

"Hi, Bo!" she replies with as much enthusiasm.

The chat fills with 'aww's and 'deffo flerting's, making Phoebe giggle.

"Wot?" Toby asks, wondering what she'd giggled at.

"Oh, just chat being chat." she says, and, despite the lack of context, Toby understands completely. "Ready to play?!" She was excited, so was Toby. It had been a little while since their last streams together, and they had been waiting for the next.

"Yep, our world, right?"

"Yes!"

They both loaded into their own mini smp, named 'Bee&Bo SMP'. That was their special place.

~Within MC~

They were in the little cottage they had made and exited to the yard outside. They had bees tethered to a couple trees, as they had plans for a nice little bee farm with plenty of flowers and plants.

Phoebe turns to Toby.

"Wanna start on the farm?" she asks, him nodding at her with a smile. They set out for some materials they were missing, the majority of them in chests.

After gathering the needed materials, they got to work.

~❀~

After about an hour of building, and of course letting the bees loose into it to mingle with the sweet flowers and each other, Phoebe and Toby are satisfied with the little farm.