⚠️⚡Mine⚡⚠️

⚠️THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR CERTAIN READERS. IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE AT ANY MOMENT, YOU MAY CLICK OFF. I DO NOT CONDONE THESE TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS, AS THEY ARE HARMFUL AND TOXIC. IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOUR S/O IS THIS POSSESSIVE, LEAVE IF YOU CAN. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND DOES NOT REFLECT HOW REAL SITUATIONS SHOULD BE⚠️

You guys really...really wanted a yandere Killua. Like...a lot (゜▽゜;) so, here it is!

Character: Killua Zoldyck 

AU: None

Warnings: Possessive Killua, mentions of murder, strong language

Pronouns: She/they (female)

Author's note: This was requested by...

LITERALLY EVERYONE OH GOSH

Please enjoy!~

~

You stared blankly at the TV, thinking about everything, and yet nothing at all. You inhaled through your nose, waiting for the man who had grown to care for you more than anything to come back from wherever he had gone that day. Your attention was turned towards the door, which was slammed open with a loud bang. 

"Y/n!" A bloodied Killua smiled, his hand wrapped around the door frame. 

"What happened?" You gasped, making your way over to him and holding his cheeks in your hands.

"Mm, I missed you." He closed his eyes, leaning into your touch. "But you can't look at me right now. I'm ashamed of what I've done." He sighed.

"Killua, what happened?" You repeated.

"Please just close your eyes, princess." He frowned.

"Why are you covered in blood?" You grimaced. 

"You know I'd never lay a hand on you. Please sit down. I'll clean up if that makes you feel better, but I need you to shut your eyes. Don't look at me." He sniffed. 

"Killua, did someone hurt you? Did you hurt someone?" You gasped, your tone laced with concern. He picked you up and carried you to your room, gently placing you on the bed.

"Please stop looking at me." He frowned, wiping some blood off of his cheek with his hand. You pulled him down by his collar and made him place your lips on yours.

"I want to look at you. Because I love you. Now go clean up and then come back to tell me what happened." You smiled warmly, making his heart melt.

"I..." He began to smile. "Okay."

~♡~

Killua walked back to your room, his hair damp from his shower. He sat on your bed and you held his hands gently. "Now, tell me what happened. From the beginning." You smiled.

"Someone was talking about you. They called you useless, dumb, stuff like that. I...I lost my temper, so I..." he didn't make eye contact. "I killed them."

"Ah, I see." You frowned. "Come here." You grabbed him, holding him in a tight hug.

"You just mean so damn much to me. No one should think it's okay to insult you like that!" He began to weep. "No one! I love you, I love you so much."

"I know Killua. I know. I love you too." You rubbed circles on his back.

"But what if it's just Stockholm syndrome?" He sniffed. 

"I know it's not. I've loved you for a long time. I fell in love with you practically the minute we met." You pulled away and smiled.

"Really?"

"Really. And I'd like another kiss if you don't mind." You chuckled.

"I..." He gazed into your eyes, so many things running through his brain. "I dunno. Would I be taking advantage of you? Of this situation? I don't want to hurt you."

"The way I see it, there's nothing to take advantage of, Killua." You tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "I'm telling you I love you. And given that you killed someone for me...I think it's safe to say you feel the same."

"I do feel the same." He chuckled.

"So I can have a kiss now?" You grinned.

"Yes, you can." He laughed before kissing you sweetly.

That's it! Sorry, it was so short, it was all I could really think of.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘩𝘹𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴! 🎉