♡📍Incredible Sight📍♡

☆ A few days ago I posted a message on my wall asking what you'd like to see next from , and a lot of you liked the idea of a theme park date with Lulu! ☆

Character: Illumi Zoldyck 

AU: None

Warnings: Slightly OOC Illumi

Pronouns: They/Them (Gender neutral)

Please enjoy!

~

"Well, that's another job well done." Illumi wiped some blood of your face and hands while you gazed at the result of your teamwork, which was in a small,black trashbag. You and Illumi have been dating for about 3 months now, and ever since you two made it official, finishing off targets has been so much easier.

"Illu?" Your stare remaining on the bag with a few limbs poking out. He let out a small hum as he continued wiping up your cheek. "Where should we go for our next date?" You smiled. Illumi momentarily stopped cleaning you up, but continued after shaking his head.

"The target fought back and did quite a number on you. You should pick." Illumi suggested, moving on to clean up your nose. "All this blood on such a pretty face. How disrespectful." He pouted.

"In all fairness, Lulu we were trying to kill him." You chuckled. 

"Well, now we know the motive of our client. The target didn't know the value of breathtakingly beautiful things." He joked. "There isn't blood on your face anymore, dear. Can you check my hair? It's always a pain to wash out." He sighed. I nodded and he turned around. I ran my fingers through his inky hair, looking for the rare knot.

"No blood! You're as perfect as always." You giggled, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "I think I've got an idea for our date."

~

"Y/n. Love. Darling. Sweetheart. Why are we here of all places?" Illumi chuckled as you pulled him along by the hand. You two had arrived at the large gates of the park, which were wide open.

"'Lumi you said I could pick!" You whined. He just chuckled and continued walking in. The two of you blew way too much money on snacks such as caramel corn, cotton candy, and ice cream. You two sat on a bench and glanced at the other couples wearing matching rabbit-ear headbands bought from over-priced vendors.

"Y/n, why are they wearing those strange ears on their heads?" Illumi asked, noticing this tradition too.

"Well, it's for Oswald the lucky rabbit. He's the face of disney. I feel bad for Mickey though, no one remembers him." You sighed. "Do you wanna get some of those headbands?"

"Yes please." Illumi's eyes lit up, but a bored expression was plastered on his face. You and Illumi walked up to a stand that sold several headbands, hats, and tee-shirts. The two of you picked the least-riduculous looking ones you could find and decided to wear them through the park. "This is nice." He smiled, looking down at you. You glanced back up at his pale face and grinned back, intertwining your fingers with his. 

"We should go on the ferris wheel now. It's almost sunset, and we'd be able to see the entire park from up there. I hear it's an incredible sight." You suggested. 

"I already have an incredible sight right here."

 ~

☆ Okay I know this is short and super cheesy, but in my defense I am very sleep deprived rn and writing is the only thing that releases my stress at this point, so there's that. ☆

~♡ A mini Illumi for the road    

~♡ A mini Illumi for the road    ⇣