♡⚡Cuddles ⚡♡

Character: Killua Zoldyck

AU: None

Warnings: Kinda cringe in all honesty, but it's here so there's that-

Pronouns: They/them (gender-neutral)

Please enjoy!

~

"Y/n!" Killua called out, roaming the halls of our apartment. "Where's my moron?" He whined, opening the door to my room. "Ah, here they are!" He giggled, running up to the bed where I was sitting. Killua planted kisses all over my face, leaning his forehead against mine after.

"Hi, Kitty cat." I giggled. "What's up?" He averted his eyes, a bright red appearing on his cheeks. He muttered something under his breath, but I couldn't hear it. "Sparky, I can't hear you very well. You need to speak up." I chuckled.

"C-Cuddle me..." He huffed. I let out a laugh, and his face only got redder. "Hey! Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not laughing at you, Killua. I just thought it was cute how nervous you were to ask me." I explained, holding onto his face gently.

"So, we can cuddle?" He asked.

"Of course. C'mon." I smiled, patting the bed. He gleefully jumped on and laid down beside me. "Big spoon or little spoon?"

"Little spoon please." He muttered, his face a burning red.

"Awe, of course. C'mon." I turned, scooping him up in my arms. He clung on tightly to my shirt as I laid my chin on top of his fluffy hair. "So, Kitty, why so affectionate today?"

"I dunno. Felt like it is all." Killua gazed up at me, his eyes looking as though they were holding back tears.

"No, that's not it." I frowned. "What's wrong baby? You seem upset."

"I..." He started, his voice quavering a bit. "I got into an argument with Gon today."

"What was it about?" I asked, beginning to stroke his hair.

"Um...it was about Ging. I said that he's not a good dad, but Gon disagreed with me. Then he yelled at me, saying that I wouldn't know what a good dad is either." He began to cry, beginning to wet my shirt. "I know I started it, and he was just angry with me and that he didn't mean it, but it still hurt."

"Oh, Killua. I'm sorry that he said that." I kissed the top of his head gently. "You're right, he didn't mean it, but still, it hurt you. I bet he feels just as bad as you do right now though. You're his best friend, and he wouldn't intentionally hurt you." Killua continued to weep into my torso, gripping onto my shirt as though it was his lifeline. 

"Y/n?" He sniffed.

"Yes, Killua?"

"Am I a monster for not having a normal childhood?" He continued to sob.

"Hey, don't you ever think like that! You can't control who raises you, and you're not a monster. There's nothing you could do that could ever make me think that." I gave him a small kiss on the nose.

"Really?"

"Okay, well maybe not nothing. I think I draw the line at eating people, but I don't think you'd do that." I joked.

"Dammit, there go my weekend plans." He laughed.

"But seriously, I care for you, so, so much. You're my favorite person in the whole wide world! And no one is allowed to think my favorite person is a monster." I gave him a kiss on the forehead, holding him tightly.

"I love you pretty face." He sniffed.

"I love you too cat boy. And Gon will apologize later, I know he will."