♡⚡Happy birthday Killua! ⚡♡

recommended song for this scenario ^
HAPPY *early* BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST CAT BOY EX-ASSASSIN  IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! I LOVE YOU KILLUA!! As always, gender-neutral pronouns and this is just some fluff!

"Okay, is the blindfold on tight?" I asked, leading Killua to his surprise party.

"It is, but what is the point of this? I mean, I know it's my birthday but I didn't know that most normal people blind themselves to celebrate." He chuckled.

"This isn't the gift, silly! I'm taking you to the surprise." I laughed, holding his hand tightly. "And I think you'll really like it."

"Pretty face, I love you and all, but you're freaking me out. Can't we just go to a restaurant instead so I don't risk tripping over something?" Killua asked, using the hand I wasn't holding to feel his way through the house.

"Awe, don't be like that Sparky! This'll be fun!" I giggled.

We finally made it to the kitchen, where everyone was hiding. I held up 3 fingers and put each of them down as I slowly mouthed my countdown.

"Happy birthday Killua!" Everyone shouted, popping out of their hiding spots. I took off his blindfold so he could see the party we had planned for him. On the table was a large, chocolate cake decorated to look like a cat, with a few chocolate robots on the base. A few presents and ballons were also sprawled out around the table. Alluka, Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika all stood by the assortment of birthday traditions and smiled widely.

"Surprise shawty!" I laughed, giving Killua some jazz hands.

"You did all this...for me?" He gasped, holding the dark blue blindfold in his hands. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" He smiled, grabbing me into a tight hug. "Ah, god, I love you so much!"

"I love you too! I hope this makes you really happy!" I smiled.

"You make me really happy!" He giggled, picking me up and spinning me around in the air.

"Hey, love birds! Time to cut the birthday cake, not the wedding cake." Leorio laughed.

"Yeah, that's the month after the next one," Killua smirked.

"Wait, what?" My eyes widened.

"What? I- I didn't say anything." He put me down quickly, patting my head a bit afterward. "Cake time!" He shouted, rushing to the table. Leorio carefully lit the candles and smiled. We all sung the birthday song, so terribly out of tune that Killua winced multiple times. He still clapped in the end though. "That was so bad." He laughed as I took a seat next to him.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, you love me anyway."

"Hm, yeah, pretty sure I do." Killua smiled, blowing out all his candles.

"So what'd you wish for, Killua?" Gon asked.

"Yeah, tell us, Big brother!" Alluka giggled.

"Well, I can't! It won't come true." He grinned.

"C'mon, pleaseee?" I begged.

"I wished for you to love me for as long as you possibly can," Killua whispered in my ear. "And to never leave my side, just like how I'd never leave yours."

"Killua..." I smiled. "You didn't have to wish for that. It's something that's already happening." I giggled, holding him in a hug.

The festivities carried on throughout the night until Gon and Alluka fell asleep. After that, Kurapika and Leorio left, leaving me to clean up. Once I got all done, I rushed back to my room, which was across the hall from Killua's to grab a small box. I walked to his room, holding the box behind my back.

"Hey, Killua. Let's go on the roof tonight. Y'know, just look at the stars, like how we would do before." I suggested.

"Before what?"

"Before we had such little time." I frowned. He got up and walked over to me, cupping my cheeks with his pale hands.

"We've got all the time in the world, sweetheart." He smiled warmly, his eyes never leaving mine.