~ 30 M ~

Warning: smut

It was a quick kiss.

A kiss that Taehyung was disappointed in which lasted 7 seconds.

Jin pulled back, his cheeks heating up along with his ears. His blush was obvious and he started getting giddy. He was too shy to even face Taehyung now.

How did I get so bold?!

Taehyung was in daze as he eyed Jin. His hoodie looking big on Jins body, his slim stomach still showing, those perfect curves, pale soft thigh and round ass.

Damn I just thought of the exact same thing i thought just 5 minutes ago.

Oh but his lips

They are superior

"T-taehyung listen"

The elders focus is now on the blushing male who was still underneath him.

"Yes babe?"

"C-can we do it?"

Taehyungs eyes widened hearing what his lover said.

"A-are you sure?! You know we could still wait. You don't have to force yourself to do it. I can wait longer for you to get comfortable with your trauma, Jin"

"But that's the problem!"

"Huh?"

"I still have flashes of those moments Tete. I-i can't forget it. B-but when you kissed me, it was as if I forgot everything, and only focused on that moment, on us! So please Taehyung, make me forget. I'm not giving permission cause of this tho. I genuinely wanna be with you. So l-lets do it! I'm ready"

Jin had so much determination in his round eyes that it made Taehyung laugh. He tried to stop himself but he still ended up laughing gently while Jin whined.

One behind his back, while the other wrapped his legs just below his hips, he carried him bridal style upstairs to their bedroom. Jin was caught off guard but relaxed in Taehyungs arms quickly.

Jin nuzzled himself to Taehyung chest, loving his scent. He was excited but nervous at the same time. Remembering how he touched him without consent and didn't give a damn on Jins crying and pleading.

But this is Taehyung.

He waited for me.

He wants permission from me.

He will never hurt me intentionally.

Jin peaked at Taehyung, his sharp jaw and side of his face on display for him.

Yeah.

He loves me.

Right that moment both were now laying in bed. Jin is underneath his lover, while Taehyung is hovering over him, both hands on each side of Jins face. His legs were on each side of the younger's body.

He looks so small

so pure

so innocent.

Then it began.

Taehyung started kissing Jin, the younger kissing back with the same urge. His hands started crawling inside the hoodie, having a feel of the younger's smooth milky skin. He tugged on the hoodie, signaling Jin to take it off.

Jin slowly took it off, feeling shy as he was undressing infront of his boyfriend. He felt his body heating up when he saw how Taehyung eyes weren't leaving him. He was eyeing every part of him.

Once the hoodie was off Taehyung started peppering kisses. He started at his cheeks, slowly going down. He kissed his jaw line, to his neck. Stopping there he licked a spot he was familiar with. A few more licks he started nibbling on that very space. Jin let out a gasp. That very spot was his sensitive spot, and somehow Taehyung remembered it.

Taehyung bit and sucked till it turned red. Satisfied with that marking he marled other places. His neck by now was full of hickeys. Taehyung went back to peppering kisses. Slowly going down till he reached Jins nipples.

Jin was covering his mouth with the back of his hand. His was too embarrassed to let out his moans he has been holding back the whole time. But once Taehyung stopped at his nipples, he couldn't help himself. Taehyungs breath was just fanning over his sensitive pink nipples. He was craving for Taehyung to do something. But still to shy to ask.

Finally after what felt like years to Jin Taehyung started lapping the younger's hard pink buds. Using one hand he started twisting the other one. He sucked and twisted it, not aware Jin was shaking in pleasure.

The younger had clasped his mouth hard, not even wanting to let out a peep. He could feel his dick twitch. But once his nipple was sucked really hard at one point, he felt his dick letting out precum, wetting his booty shorts.

Taehyung stopped playing with the nipples, a string of saliva formed from his mouth and the nipple his sucked. He looked at Jin to see his doe eyes squinting, hand on mouth and the other hand gripping the bes sheet tightly.

He smirked.

"Oh, does my baby like that? Hmm? Does baby boy like getting sucked?"

Jin nodded his head in eager.

Taehyung grabbed the wrist of the hand that is on Jins mouth. He pulled it away, making Jin moan out.

Ooh that beautiful sound coming from his lips sounded better than I imagined.

Taehyung started grinding his hips along with Jins, making their crotch come in contact with each other. Jin moaned out, the feeling of his clothed dick being rubbed against his boyfriends dick is making him crave more.

While grinding along Taehyung pulled Jin by his nape and kissed him once again. Both were hungry for each other. The kiss started getting sloppy, saliva dripping out and both males got a taste of each other. Taehyung used his other hand to squeeze the younger's butt.

Jin gasped which gave Taehyung the opportunity to stick his tongue inside. He explored around Jin wet cavern as much as he wants. Tangling their tongues together and Jin tried to keep up with the dominance. But obviously Taehyung won and was soon sucking on Jins lips.

Jin moaned in to the kiss, wanting more, which made him unintentionally buck his hips up to get a feel of Taehyung once again. Taehyung smirked at his virgin boyfriends action.

The sudden thought of Taehyung beings Jins first time to be penetrated made him smile. He happy that Jin trusts him.

Taehyung pulled back from the heated kiss and took a look at his boyfriends current state.

Glossy eyes

Swollen plump lips

Body is shining due to the sweat

Pale pink skin

Blush in his face

Damn it he already looks wrecked and all I did was play with him.

Placing a soft kiss on the younger's forehead Taehyung crawled back, now on top of Jins legs.

His hands wandered to his booty shorts, but before taking them off he looked Jin in the eye. With a smirk he said,

"Time to make love sweetheart"