~ 28 ~

Another year has gone by. It's been 2 years since that incident. Seokjin now being in his final year and Taehyung being the CEO of his father's company.

After Taehyung graduated his father wanted him to take over. Taehyung agreed wanting to give his father a break and something for him to succeed in. After he joined the company has been better than before which his father was proud of. Taehyung becoming the youngest CEO and aiming for the spot of being successful in Korea.

Jins father asked his son if he wanted to do the same but Jin declined. Not wanting to be the business kind of person. He likes things simple. So for that he's still holding on to his dream of opening his own bakery.

As for what's happening between the two, they were closer than ever. Taehyung was patient with Jin. For the last year the younger wasn't comfortable with any touches. So Taehyung did his very best to make sure he's comfortable whenever they're together. He didn't force him for any sexual interactions. Just being with him and claiming each other as theirs was enough.

For Jin he enjoyed having the title 'the CEOs boyfriend'. It was fun to see everyone gawking at the two. Whenever Taehyung would come to pick Jin up in his shining expensive car, his blue suit looking like a model the students there would stop just to admire him. Many times people tried to flirt with him but he was always able to escape them and go to Jin. Another thing Jin liked was whenever someone tried to butt in between them Taehyung would hold him by his waist and give a quick kiss on his lips while ignoring the flirtatious person. This Jin liked. His possessive yet protective handsome boyfriend, showing these people that he was only his.

The students at the University who knew Taehyung before were surprised. They never thought that the 'bad boy' of the school will become a soft, kind hearted CEO. But of course they didn't know that the soft side was only for his close ones, especially his lover.

Present

Jin was sitting at the cafe near Taehyungs company. He was waiting for him to eat lunch together.

Since the cafe is close to the company, along with other restaurants and diners it was a common place for workers to come and eat.

Jin was scrolling through his phone, randomly checking on social media while he waited patiently for his boyfriend.

Jin pov

Jungkookie and Jiminie hyungs wedding photos are out! They both looked so happy together at their wedding day. I remember how eagerly Jimin hyung said 'I do' and kissed Kookie. After 7 years of dating these two are now married. They're officially husbands........ will me and Taehyung get married one day? Will it take us more years like them to be ready? In my opinion I don't mind on getting married soon, 3 years of dating feels like a long time. And I honestly like the idea of-

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a presence infront of me. I looked up to see a man I've never met. He had this cocky smirk in his face. He also looked like a worker of Taehyung, judging from his ID badge.

I can feel the surprised stares and whispers coming from the employees of Taehyungs company. Everyone in the building knew about me and Taehyung, so doesn't he know as well or does he feel like getting fired? Cause I know my Taehyungie will do it in an instant.

"Hey there"

"Hello", I said frankly.

"So what are you doing here alone? I know for sure you're a college student."

I can feel him checking me out. I was starting to get uncomfortable.

Standing up wanting to ignore him I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait can I at least get your number?"

I looked at him with furrowed brows before asking, "Do you know who your CEO is?"

"Well I'm new so I didn't really see his face yet"

What?! He can literally search on Google?? Who comes to work without knowing who their boss is?

(A/N : idk if people actually go to work without knowing what their boss looks like)

"Yeah well what's that gotta do with us?"

I sigh. "Well do you know who your bosses lover is?"

Workers who obviously knew were still looking, guessing its gonna be dramatic and all.

"Pffft, why would I know that? I don't wanna aim for the old mans lover and get fired"

He thinks Taehyung is old?! Or doesn't he know that Mr. Kim resigned.

"Now will you do the honours of giving me your number so we can start hitting it off"

"I have a boyfriend"

"You can always cheat"

"What! How can you say-"

"How dare you say that!"

Everyone's head including mine turned to the deep and angry voice.

Taehyung!

He strode over to me in big quick steps, immediately engulfing me in a hug as if protecting me. His arm around my waist and a hand on my head.

I like this side of him.

"Are you trying to get fired?! Didn't I just hire you?"

"So you are his so called boyfriend huh? For a second I thought he was lying just to escape. And what do you mean by you firing me?"

Before Taehyung could speak an employee already shouted, "He's your CEO you idiot!"

Right after that sentence I could see him turning pale. He looked at me and back at Taehyung and then back at me.

I bet the gears in his head are turning, realizing what he just did.

He started coughing before immediately bowing.

"I-I'm sorry boss! I didn't know he was your lover! I swear! Please forgive me and don't fire me"

I could tell he was scared. The man did just get the job, and he didn't know about us so I can't really blame him that much, right?

"As if! You're fired! Go and pack your-"

"Taehyung don't fire him"

"No Jin, you're too kind for your own good"

"But-"

"No buts"

That's how we were. His bad boy attitude turned into a cold personality cause he took his CEO role very seriously. Being the strict, angry and serious CEO he is, I always have to come in just to save a few employees from being fired.

The poor people and their scared look on their faces.

"I-if you don't fire him I'll give you something!"

This is the only excuse I could think of.

His gaze was now on me, looking deeply at my eyes.

He looks so hot.... why is it suddenly hot in here?!

"Anything?"

"Y-yes"

He looked back at the employee saying, "You're not fired, but you are getting extra work for the rest of the week"

"T-thank you sir!"

"Now"

He dragged me with him to his car that was parked under the building in his own special spot.

He let me sit down, buckling the seat belt for me. The closeness was making me feel tingly. The next thing I knew he was whispering in my ear,

"You better be ready for what I'm planning for you sweetheart"

~~~lemon boba tea~~~