~5~

Jins pov

After getting off the bus I was practically running towards the Uni. Excited to see a certain someone. There was still some time left before class starts. I was walking in the halls looking as I look for the handsome taller man. I reached my locker, putting in my books and other materials while still looking left and right for him. Soon I see him walking down the hall, students were clearing up for him.

I wonder why

He see's me and makes eye contact. If he's a wizard or some sort, then that explains why I'm entranced by his dark eyes. He smirks and walks over to me, now just a few inches away from me.

"Hey"

"Hi" I said smiling.

"So wanna sit with me at lunch"

Hearing those I wanted to say yes but then thoughts of my hyungs. They won't mind, right?

"Sur-"

"No, he won't.

--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi pov

I was lazily walking down the hall towards my locker. I see ahead of me students looking at the left side of the corridor.

What's so interesting that everyone is just standing there?

I walked over seeing what they're seeing. It's Jin. And Taehyung. I wasted no time and pushed through some of the others to get to them. I can hear what they're talking about. I immediately pulled Jin back to me.

"No, he won't"

"And why is that?" the brat asks me.

"Because of who you are, I don't want him spending time with someone like you"

Not letting him reply, I took Jins wrist and walked him outta the crowd.

You must think what's is Jin to me? Well he's like my little brother. Jin is too lovable. He can easily bring people towards him with just his face. But that's not the reason for me. I brought me because of his personality. Guess having someone like him can bring a bit more rainbows to me life.

I met Jin through Namjoon. Me and him were best friends since we were in elementary school. He would tell me about Jin from time to time. Hearing about him always made me curious on what's so exciting about him. On Namjoons 15 birthday he invited me over, obviously.

It was then I met Jin. And honestly, he was more than what I expected. He was so cute! He would pout most of the time, would always cling on to Namjoon, does things in tiny and would eat in such a cute way.

He had some cake on his cheek, so I grabbed a tissue and wiped it off. He looked at me with his big doe eyes and said, "Thanks Hyung!" I guess that was the moment where I had the 'Jin effect'. I wanted to make sure he stayed away from all the negative and bad things. Which surprised me myself cause I wasn't the type to care about others. I'm a person who's closet is full of black outfits for crying out loud. So I assumed that Jin was the little fuzzball I needed in life.

As we got closer, it was like Jin had 3 bodyguards. Me, Namjoon and his best friend Jungkook. But Jin didn't mind. He liked having us around.

It may seem we're too overprotective of him, and I think we are too. But it can't be helped. We ended up in a few situations where we can't even leave him alone for 10 mins. He can stand up for himself yes, but he can't fight back. So he had a few times where someone would take him away by force and try to "talk" to him.