~13~

"Yeonjun give me back my phone!"

"No!"

The two were fighting for Jins phone. It was PE class but again the teacher was not here today. Instead of getting a substitute they were told to run the class themselves, as the teachers were having a meeting. Of course the class ended up as their free time.

"Yeonjun I swear I'll strangle you!"

Jin was running after Yeonjun around the gym. The other was whining how 'boring' Jin was for not having any social media."What's the point in having a phone then?", is what he said. Which is why he took Jins phone and started opening accounts for him. Jin being embarrassed by the thought of sharing his pics tried to stop him, which ended up in their chase.

"Y- yeonjun, please stop. We can make the accounts just takes deep breath just stop running"

He was out of breath from chasing after him. Since they were in shorts for the class other students could see the sweat running down his thighs Jin being oblivious didn't notice the stares he got, lustful stares.

Yeonjun and him sat together by the bleachers. Yeonjun already had an Instagram account set up so he started scrolling through pictures in Jins gallery.

"Dude you have such great pics! What are you so embarrassed about? Just one post and boom! You'll have so many followers"

"I don't get what's so exciting about these."

Jins protective parents told him not to open social media until he 'understands' everything. They always thought he might pick on something inappropriate or strangers would talk to him and taint his mind. He himself never really found interest in those, thinking youtube and movies were all he needed.

"Jin how are you hot at the same time?!"

Jin looked over to see his photo from last year. He was in all black, having mullet haircut with his forehead showing and black wings were in the back round.

"Oh that, yeah well Jiminie hyung wanted me to take some good photos as memories so he made me dress up. We did a photoshoot at his house and Hobi Hyung helped. I liked how it came out, it made me feel different from my normal self. I have it saved on phone and laptop."

"I'm posting these two"

"Do whatever you want"

After some more typing it was posted.

"Done! I already followed you and shared your account with our classmates"

"Is it really that great?"

"Jin honey you'll like it soon. I'll make your accounts for twitter, snapchat, facebook, tiktok, disco-"

"Ok ok! Why are there so many??"

Yeonjun shrugged, now turning his attention to Jins vibrating phone, being filled with notifications.

"Whoa Jin you're popular already"

He took the phone from him, seeing himself on what's so great.

@kim.seokjin

seokjin